Hush now

Maliya 8 months pregnant her and Mateo been in a low key relationship taking things very slow hiding it from Omari.
Jeremih & Noelle have moved in together. Noelle still come for Maliya every time they get in the same room even though Maliya is there for Cairo only.
Kalen is in love with Bianca just not sure how to tell her.

Jeremih POV

"Good way to start your day daddy" Noelle moaned coming from under the blanket wiping her lips. "Goodmorning baby girl" I gasped trying to catch my breath slowly trying to get up. "Damn you got a mouth of gold" I joked getting up.

"Uggh ya baby mother calling" Noelle complained. I shrugged "she probably calling to see who's coming to her gender reveal"

"I uhh want to talk to you about something" Noelle whispered. I already knew what it was "go ahead"...

"You know you and Liar have a child y'all a incompleted family she broke you I want me and you to be a real family. So let's have a baby" Noelle pleaded.
"Watch your fucking mouth about my baby momma her name is Maliya. And that's a dub we're not having a damn baby you can't even get along with Cairo. Your not built for a damn baby" I laughed.

"I want a baby and ima get one your gonna give me a baby girl fuck" Noelle growled. "Do what you gotta do" I chuckled.

"Daddy" Cairo knocked at my door. "Get the fuck away  from the door your giving me a damn headache" Noelle complained I rolled my eyes "your not ready for children" I mumbled going into the bathroom.

I quickly showered rushing to get dress and get Cairo's outfit out for Maliya's gender reveal and baby shower. Told her it's kind of stupid for her to do it that way but she doesn't care she's almost due. I crept downstairs just to see maybe I was to hard on Noelle about the baby thing. I watched Noelle display her wickedness against my son.

"Look it's me, you, daddy, and mommy" Cairo handed the picture to Noelle. "This shit is fucking ugly" Noelle laughed crumbling it up then throwing it back down to him. I sat on the stairs with my head in my hands. "NOELLE" I yelled causing her and Cairo to jump.

"What's wrong" Noelle whispered she hated when I raised my voice. "So your going to act like you didn't just do that to my damn son" I growled. "I was playing he knows that." Noelle tried to convince me. She went to hug Cairo but he jumped away revealing a blue bruise on his back. "What the fuck is that" I snapped snatching him up.

"Uh Uh Uh Uh it wasn't me he must've fell.ohhh Nah he was at his mom house 4 days ago I'm telling you she did it."Noelle quickly said. "Shut the fuck up for a minute" I yelled again.

Cairo looked at me "can I please just go to mommy's house" he started to whimper. I nodded him saying that was all I needed. "Noelle get the fuck out my house" I said calmly. She looked stunned. "Baby listen it was a mistake" she tried to explain. "You putting your hands on my son" I asked still trying to contain my composure. Noelle eyes began to water. I picked up Cairo placing him in the car.

"Daddy's sorry little man" I tried to hug him but he moved away. "I want Mommy and Mateo" Cairo cried. I took a deep breathe agreeing. I walked into the house "Noelle get ready we're going to go and act like the happy family we should be. We'll handle this situation when we come home."

Mateo POV

"If its a girl I want to name her Mylise but if it's a boy I want to name him Mekhi" Maliya said. "I think their both hot." I said rubbing her belly. "Babe do you ever feel like this is to much" Maliya mumbled

"What are you talking about" I asked. "Everything ,me the babies." She sounded defeated. "Imma be nothing but honest  with you I've always been. In the beginning I was confused as fuck With you pretending to be your ex baby momma but you explained that. Everything else my father told me." I admitted. "Well so much for me telling you my business first" she mumbled struggling to get up.