👑Rivals 👑

Time skip 🔮 2 month

Noelle POV

"So Ms. Noelle Pratt you are pregnant your about almost 2 months" my doctor confirmed. I put on the my best shocked face trying to hide the grin.
Jeremih sat beside me with a plain face. "Congratulations" The doctor smiled before exiting.
"I hope it's a girl" I giggled. Jeremih just kept staring forward "what's wrong" I asked rubbing his back
"I'm missing Cairo I haven't seen him in 2 months. It's like he moved out and you moved in." Jeremih said. I mentally rolled my eyes "he's fine he's with his mother right? So what's to worry about." I sighed jumping off the table.

"Your ass is ignorant all that came out your mouth is nothing but complete ignorance. He's my son. MY SON! He's being raised and reaching milestones I'm not there I'm missing it. He's already had a first day of school, Maliya does his hair in the morning Mateo brings him to school. Kalen picks him up from school and takes him to boxing . You know What he does after that Maliya makes a big ass home made dinner that her, Mateo, Kalen, Bianca, and even that snake bitch Aaliyah eat together every night, they all get to go to my son's boxing matches , send him to school. Everything that I'm supposed to" Jeremih yelled causing me to jump.

"They're a family your worried about him obviously he doesn't need you. Your family fuck that OUR family is right here Jeremih! Me , You, and our unborn child. You don't even miss your son I bet it's your thot ass baby mother you miss. I watch you everytime you see her. You act like a puppy running behind her constantly texting her asking what are they doing , what's Cairo up to , how are they doing , do they need help. Why are you so worried about what's going on over there when YOU  HAVE ME RIGHT HERE. Your acting like your in love with her. When we go to visit Cairo y'all leave me in the house and go on y'all way playing in the yard with him. I see you just staring at her especially when she's holding that ugly ass baby of hers! Is that baby yours to because I need some answers!" I yelled back. It's no secret I hate Maliya and I hate that little bastard son of theirs to.
If I would've met Jeremih just a little earlier that son they have would be mine that love he has for her would be for me. 
Jeremih looked at me then bursted our laughing.
"Cairo isn't her biological son. It wasn't til the baby shower it became her son legally I let her adopt him. Yes, she's a amazing mother to him literally amazing. Yes, I wish everyday that Mylise was mine so that we could be a family because I watch everything Maliya & Mateo do together from taking care of the kids to having date nights, family days , matching outfits, Maliya staying home taking care of the kids & house while Mateo goes to school and work. He comes home to a clean house, loving kids and Girlfriend, dinner cooked. I think about how that is supposed to be me everyday I'm supposed to be in his place. That's supposed to be me... I'm here with you so what do you think I feel right now. YOUR THE BIGGEST MISTAKE I EVER MADE ON MY SON YO. Now I'm stuck with your ass. All you do is party , smoke, and spend money. Ya ass can't ever just stay home and watch movies or listen to music just keep ya ass home. You want to go out with your friends and not come home til the next morning. Then you come home with a nasty ass attitude. This is the type of bitch I'm having a child with. While the girl I should've had a child with is taking family pictures with my son and the next nigga." Jeremih admitted.

Tears streamed down my face as my lip began to tremble the nurses in the doctors office just stood in the doorway with their mouths hanging open.

Jeremih POV

The car ride home was long and silent. "What do you want me to do huh? Want me to get a abortion so you can go play house with that bitch" Noelle cried.

"Her name is Maliya not Bitch not Hoe. She's my son's mother you will respect her point blank period." I said.
"You just want me to forget all that hot shit you said at the doctors" Noelle rolled her neck.