Can I Holla at you

Bianca POV
I winced in pain relaxing in a hot bath. Tears rolled out my eyes realizing this is my life now. "GIRLLL we made 1,600 dollars today. Listen you was going to lose your virginity soon anyway but at least we got paid for it. Plus this is ya job now you work out to support yaself. You gotta work to get the food you have, the clothes you have, everything" Aaliyah gloated. That caused even more tears to fall "can you leave" I growled. Aaliyah rolled her eyes and left.

I watched the tub water and blood swirl down the drain. I couldn't bear to look in the mirror as I past it. I put on a black and white pink sweat suit. I took 4 pain pills then went back to preparing Maliya & Omari's room. Since Omari and my stupid ass siblings left all we've been doing is quickly helping remodel the house to what he left us a blue print of. Thankfully it was already half way finished before he left.

"I finished fluffing the pillows in the master room , I dusted the living room , swept the floors, then vacuumed the rug." I sighed. Aaliyah nodded continuing to cut up the meat preparing dinner. "Uhh go feed the thing in the basement"Aaliyah chuckled. I took the left overs from the fridge dumped it all together in a big bowl grabbed a jug of water out the fridge.

I stood at the stood at the bottom of basement steps staring at Maliya's mother chained to the wall like a wild animal. "Here you go" I whispered tapping her shoulder softly. I slide the food and water in front of her face. "Thank you" she mumbled.

I turned to walk away. "She was beautiful and pure when she was born" Maliya's mother choked out between tears. I sat across from her patiently waiting to hear more. "I thought I could love her I swore I could... She was perfect at first she was the spitting image of me. Then one day she just betrayed Me. She became him.. She became her father. I couldn't love that. I tried..." her mother began to explain. "There should never be a reason you can't love your own child regardless of who her father is. She's a part of you! So I can't feel sympathy that your stuck in this situation that you are I'm sorry I just can't" I said leaving.

"Took you long enough. Go make sure everything is perfect they should be pulling up any minute" Aaliyah yelled. I did as I was told.

Living room

Bathroom