At the end of the day , I know im riding alone...

Bianca POV

As I finished cleaning I felt a chilly, Erie feeling crept over. "Yo liyah" I said walking into the house. My heart jumped into my throat "let him go alright baby girl it's okay" I whispered slipping and sliding trying to pry Aaliyah's hands from cradling the wound. Dried tears stuck to her face she was breathing so softly.
"I just wanted to know why" Aaliyah softly said. "I'll get rid of the body. You have to clean up the blood okay" I dragged Omari's body to the basement door then rushed back to the kitchen checking on Aaliyah. She was stripping out of her bloody clothes then handed them to me. I gave her a pair of basketball shorts and a tank top.

I laid Omari on a table in the basement and began taking a axe to him to break him into tiny pieces. "Oh no Please please Jesus sweet Jesus what did y'all do" Maliya's mother cried. I almost forgot she was even down here she looked like death itself. I ignored her cries continuing to break him apart. I put his arms, legs , and head into the sink I put on safety gloves and googles then carefully poured acid over them. I cracked the basement window because the smell of burning flesh made my stomach hurt.
"What are you going to do with his torso" Aaliyah asked coming down the stairs. "I was going to grind it up and feed it to her since she loved him so much" I laughed. Aaliyah shook her head "I guess  he made all of us kinda crazy but that's just evil"

I shrugged "what do you want to do with him.?" I asked. "Were going to take him out in the trash. We'll put him in a blue bag with everything else and put it on the curb tonight pour bleach on the bags so the animals won't attempt to tear the bags apart" Aaliyah said with a smile on her face. I did as she said then joined her in the kitchen scrubbing blood off the floor.

"What the fuck happened" Mateo growled causing me and Aaliyah to jump.

Mateo POV

"Let me talk to Mateo alone please" Aaliyah said to Bianca. I laid Cairo down on the couch as I went to join Aaliyah in the kitchen.
"I killed him" She nonchalantly said popping a grape into her mouth. "Him who" I asked but in my heart I already knew who. I didn't say anything I just held her. Aaliyah lips began to tremble "no get off Mateo I don't get to cry. I did this I killed him" she tied her hair up and took a deep breathe. "One question... why? Just earlier you was all ooooo he saved us and shit" I asked softly.
"I feel relieved and it's eating me alive that I feel relieved." She whispered trying to blink away the tears in her eyes.
"Yo cut that shit out you know I don't like when you make yaself feel like shit. What you did he deserved your a hero. My father , your uncle was a damn monster, he was a deadbeat , he was a waste of space." I yelled causing Aaliyah to jump. "Is that  what you tell yourself to get through the pain because at the end of the day he was the only male figure we had. So what he was in and out our lives or that he did more bad than good but he was all we had. You cut ya shit he was still ya father" Aaliyah broke down. I held her closely allowing her to cry into my chest.

"Blood doesn't mean shit... He was toxic you and I have a right to remove who's toxic or a danger to us. No matter who they are. Simple sis" I shrugged leaning her in the kitchen.

I laid Cairo in his bedroom then gathered together clothes for Mylise & Maliya. "Can you please watch Cairo while I bring the girls clothes please and I need to get to school ion want to miss my first day" I basically begged Bianca.
"I got it okay. I'm taking Cairo with me and Gemini.." she cooed playing in his hair.

"Who the fuck is Gemini?" I stopped in the doorway.
"He's my nigga what you mean" Bianca bite her lips.
"Aren't you with kalen" I teased. Everyone knows kalen is feeling Bianca besides Bianca.
"Ya know that's only the Brody don't act like that plus I've been with Gemini for 9 months now. He's been here y'all just don't pay attention" she beamed.