Broken clocks

Kyrell POV

Me & Adonis watched closely as harmony and her family took turns biting each other heads off.
"I'm going to ask as nicely as I possibly can what did you do to Mylise" I whispered. "We went to the roof. I got a little bit of a temper with her we got into a fight and she left with ole boy that was up there." He shrugged.
"That's what happened to the side of your face" I smirked. "Just a little miss understanding that's it" Adonis pulled his hoodie over his head.

I followed behind him knowing deep in my heart Adonis did something to that girl . I don't know what but he did something. "what else up for the night" Adonis asked after we'd been driving around for a hr .

"Nigga it's 4 in the morning we're about to go home ." I laughed we stopped at a Walmart to grab something quick to eat. I saw this light skinned Jawn . Her lips glossy and sexy , soft glowing skin, edges freely, hair up in a neat tight bun, tatted up.
I slide in front of her grabbing what she was reaching for. "Here you go ma" I licked my lips handing her the chip bag.
"Ma sounds about right since I'm old enough to be your momma" she giggled.
"Good because I wasn't properly breastfed" I retorted causing her mouth to drop open. She smiled slick "I'm 33 your about what 19"
"26" I corrected. "You gotta at least give me a chance." I put my hands together and pouted. She smiled "Aaliyah my name is Aaliyah but call me liyah for short." She took my phone putting her number in my phone.
"I'm Kyrell" I kissed her hand she waved me off walking away. "Wait, lemme get a pic so I can put it as your picture ." She wipped around and I caught a pic.

"Nigga you go out with harmony what are you doing" Adonis whispered.
"We aren't that serious I'm not ready for all that at least not with her.. plus for all I know liyah could be the love of my life. I swear I saw the future flash before my eyes" I said biting my lips.

Aaliyah

Aaliyah POV

Aaliyah POV

I laughed watching a young boy fawn over me like that. I sat in the car ready to cry wishing that Dexter could just lust for me like that. I want him to look at me with pure love in his eyes how he used to.

Tears streaked my face , throat burning, my hands trembling "lord please stop it PLEASE STOP THIS. Explain these scars explain anyway you want but I need you to erase the memories that gave them to me. This pain is the revaluation of what I've did to my family... I know I'm the villain once again. Just whatever it takes... please just make me awake and this just be a dream. Jesus take a into my face I loved and will continue to love my family with all I am.. I'm NOT... you can't just watch me fall & break." A prayer I know all to well. I cried harder than I ever cried before Flash backs of dexter crying holding jr when he was born our staying in the house days where it was me , dexter harmony , jr watching movies while the kids slept he'd lay his head on my chest and just listen to my heart beat. His hands intertwined into mine.

I smashed my palms into the steering wheel realizing I destroyed my family. My illness me ignoring the fact that I'm mentally Ill destroyed my family. Now coming out of it I see what I destroyed. I wiped my tears pulling out my medication. "Borderline personality disorder is a bitch" I whispered forcing myself to swallow. I stared at myself in the mirror " your fine okay". Pain still surged through my veins. I fought a inner battle that I know way to well the ending outcome of it.