Part 2: Satan's Playpen

16 years later

Bianca POV

"Maaaaa I'm sorry" my son Orion whined after I picked him up from the police station for the 3rd time this week. "You can't be fucking serious O. Sorry is all you got well I'll see how sorry you feel when I smack that belt across your ass" I ranted getting into the car.

"I didn't do anything though." He pleaded. "You and your friends shooting firecrackers at cars doesn't count as not doing anything. Y'all some assholes. Ima fuck you up then your father gonna fuck you up then we'll take turns tag teaming that ass til you fucking learn" I smacked the wheel. I love my son with all of my heart. When I told Kalen I was pregnant he literally jumped up and down on the bed. Now that Orion is 11 the only time  we jump up and down is when we go to church to ask god why the hell is satan living in our house!!!

"Mommy I swear to god I won't get caught up with Keyon & Roe anymore just don't tell dad last time he almost lost control." Orion was in tears in the backseat. I took a deep breathe remembering how bad Kalen beat him. Orion had a bruised tail bone. Me and Orion got into a argument he got mad and stormed off without saying anything. He disappeared for 3 days. When he darkened the doorstep drunk is when Kalen lost it and beat his ass worse than we ever have.

"Mommy please." He begged. "Orion I'm going to make you a deal. Summer starts next week your summer your doing everything I want no if ands or buts about it or ima beat you butt get it? This summer Keyon & Roe aren't your damn friends. I knew those damn boys was going to be a issue there no reason a 14yr old and 15yr old should still be in 6th grade." I said he nodded.
"I love you momma" Orion beamed hugging me.
"Yeah, Yeahhh" I waved him off he sat in the back of the car happily.

"I thought I was supposed to go pick him up" Kalen asked as we walked in the house

"I thought I was supposed to go pick him up" Kalen asked as we walked in the house. "Nah I told him I would get him I thought I told you but I guess I didn't" I brushed off the conversation quickly. He stared at me quickly I started to grow afraid he seen straight through my lie.

"How was work" I asked pecking his lips. "It was good. We're working on building a new hotel" Kalen wrapped his arms around my waist.

Dexter POV

"Harmony & Jr" I called out when I heard the front door close. "Wassup pops" harmony sung walking in. Dexter jr just sat on the couch. "Y'all already know what I'm bouta talk about right. Why the fuck did I get a phone call from y'all principal saying my children have been suspended for insubordination and inciting a riot" I calmly said.
"Daddy that inciting a riot is bullshit it's the last week of school everyone was bound to fight eventually" harmony said. Dex jr just sat quietly with his hood up harmony tapped him "ooo yeah that insubordination is bullshit to my teacher asked me to describe myself and then got mad because I said I'm a project baby" I tried not to laugh because I needed to be serious this was a fatherly moment. I started chuckling "get the fuck outta my face project baby"