Pretty little fears

Maliya POV

I felt anger build up inside of me as they carried Mylise away she was so close to us I could've touched her. I never felt so helpless as I felt in that moment. " As we were saying this could've all been avoided if you guys would've did the deal with us in the beginning this could've been a much easier union." Cartez Father Ravelle  began I struggled to pay attention my mind was everywhere.

" When can we see our daughter." I blurted out

Ravelle paused staring at Mateo "Are you going to just let her speak out of turn like that?" he questioned. Mateo rubbed his hand across his face trying to brace himself for what was coming next.

"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR TALKING TO?"I snapped jumping into his face. He laughed seeing me getting worked up and upset. "chill out" Mateo mumbled. I rolled my eyes not really interested in shit else he had t say but when I turned around Ravelle was missing & Cartez took his spot.

"I have no intention on keeping your daughter from you. you can see her once we finishing ironing out the details of this arrangement. As for taking her home i'm not comfortable with that just yet." Cartez reached out to shake me and Mateo's hand mateo might've shook the bastards hand but I on the other hand spit at him. Everyone's mouth dropped open once they've noticed what I've done. "hpmh your daughter has that same spice as you" Cartez chuckled wiping his face.

"see ya later Ma & Pa." Cartez laughed.

Sienna POV

" I thought we agreed on waiting and I approach my uncle" I sighed as Cairo paced back and forth.
"Fuck ain't nobody went looking for that niggah  he came out the cut blazing so ima do the same he came looking for me ima give him something to look for." Cairo snapped at me causing me to jump.

He really did look so much like dad it was beginning to seem almost frightening like a flash back almost.

"Sienna we tried it your way we really did as you see. Nigga tried to kill MY cousin YOUR brother in broad daylight waiting for you isn't a option so either you get to him now or you can attend his funeral later." Dj tried his best to explain without sounded angry ,but I could hear the annoyance in his voice he was on the verge of being pissed off.

This situation period was pissing me off not only was it causing everyone to look at me funny ,but it causing me and Dj problems in our relationship . It's slowly making me hate Dj. They just needa trust that I know Deondre an what he's capable of. " Man I really don't wanna keep talking about this anymore." I snapped.

" What the fuck do you mean you don't wanna keep talking about this. You deadass dragging your feet when it comes to this situation putting not only my life on the line but my families so we gonna handle this right now . You sound drunk as fuck." Dj yelled back. I chewed on my lip trying to hold it together " You treating me like i'm on opposition shit I'm your girl nigga I'm his younger suster his BLOOD sister at that you really think that I would put y'all in danger that I would be working with the opps to hurt y'all. You got me fucked up." my voice began cracking as I finished my sentence but not from tears or sadness this was pure anger I was feeling.

I had given up literally everything to be with DJ. "Y'all both in the wrong okay we just needa chill out. Everyone take a breather." Cairo chimed in Storme silently agreed with him on the side. I collapsed on the couch while the boys went upstairs leaving me and Storme alone.

"I understand everything your saying and everything the boys are saying and I know it's not my place to say anything on this subject "

I cut her off " So don't" I snapped but I instantly felt bad after. "i'm sorry" I mumbled.