One of a kind

Cartez POV

"It was them niggas my dad beefing with" I growled. Mylise went over into jason car with envy. "I want they're fucking heads" I snapped. "Calm down you have a wedding in less than a week you gotta be calm more important tings are at risk than a dumb gang." Jason reminded me but all i could think about was the fact That Mylise almost got her head blown off.

"Nah I can't just let that go that's just showing these niggas they can do what they want to me I'm not letting that shit slide. Mylise come here"
I hoped she wasn't as sheltered as she seemed because tonight in front of her i was gonna show niggas when it's down to my wife I'm taking niggas heads. They will respect me.
I mentally cursed myself out seeing that mylise had yet to come over to me. She doesn't listen she's so headstrong it's annoying as hell but kinda a turn on. "Bumbaclod gal come on nuh." I yelled mylise rolled her eyes continuing to talk to Envy. I signaled jason to call envy.
"E come" he demand she instantly cut the conversation short & ran to Jason side.

I glanced at Mylise she sucked her teeth "I'm not a fuckin' dog don't try that shit with me." She mumbled hoping into the truck. I sent a text out to find the bikers trap was . Mylise shook her head as we pulled up. "You not deadass right?" She sighed. "There's only 4 of us"

"& there's 4 of them let's see what you made of" i laughed jumping out of the truck with pistol. I turned seeing her coming up behind me. Envy & Jason went around the back while me & Mylise kicked the door in. She opened fire as soon as the door opened. I licked my lips seeing her angry face she's sexy as hell.
"Get ya stupid ass against the wall." She yelled to a girl reaching for a weapon. "Don't shoot" she cried.
"Then do as she said" I growled. I smirked seeing mylise evil smirked.

Envy & Jason came out the back with huge double bags full of money. "Back cleared out" Envy said kissing Jason lips.
"Y'all gon' pay for this" a guy hissed it was the same guy who aimed for Mylise's head.
He jolted forward reaching for his gun I planted 2 in his chest. Mylise planted one in his girlfriend head.
I grabbed her pulling her out of the house after she stood there frozen for a minute.
I pulled her into my chest realizing she was shaking.
"Its okay" I planted a kiss on her forehead.
"I never killed anyone before it might come as a shock to you but i never even knew my father was in the drug game. Definitely not this deep i just thought he was a investor." Her voice cracked.

Mylise eyes wide open just focused on the road. "You did what you had to do if you didnt shoot him he would've killed me & you. Your one of a kind. In the face of danger you saved me and yourself." I reassured her.

Mylise fell asleep on the ride home I realized she's really loving she is sheltered I probably shouldn't have traumatized her like that tonight but there's a dark side to her that loved  what we did tonight. I carried her into the house. Her body jumped as i laid her in her bed.
"Please don't go I'm scared" she whined. I could tell she's half asleep an probably doesn't realize what she's saying but i climbed next to her in bed & slept holding her tight.
"Your safe with me mommas."

Sienna POV

I've been laying low trying to not alarm Dj or Cairo to who i am and what's going on ,but the truth is i gotta let them know Deondre isn't going to stop til he does what my mother sent him yo do. "Babe" i called down the steps. Cold sweat pouring down my face my throat began to hurt. "Lord please let this go over well." I silently prayed.
"Dj" i called again. He appeared at the bottom of the steps "yes"
"We gotta talk about something" i mumbled barely audible.

"If it's bad keep that shit to yourself i need peace with at least one person." Dj sounded defeated sitting at the edge of his bed. I couldn't hold it together tears began seeping out of my eyes. "I love yoh to death yo . I cant lose you. I'm Jeremih daughter which makes cairo my brother and my mother sent adonis to kill him & mylise but instead because donny couldn't do it she sent her brother who gave mylise to the Jamaican Cartel & he's out to get Cairo." I blurted out feeling a weight lifting off of my heart.