Black Cinderella

Maliya POV

I rolled over to see sleeping jeremih next to me. I quickly checked to see if i still wore all of my clothes. "We didn't do anything" jeremih mumbled turning over.
I sighed feeling relieved. It was short lived I seen 15 missed calls from Mateo. My world came crashing down once I've seen Mylise is missing . Tears flooded my eyes my ears began ringing. Jeremih rushed to me his words inaudible.

"I gotta go" i cried "i gotta find her my baby girl i have to get her she's somewhere alone , she's scared." I broke down in jeremih arms shaking crying.
"Jesus please I can't this can't be happening"

"Breathe" jeremih whispered into my ear. I've been over protective over my children because how i grew up the things i went through I wasn't sure I'd survive now she's missing & she could be subject to being touched or worse. I pushed jeremih.

My anxiety skyrocketed when the doorbell rung. I grabbed the grip out of my nightstand and made my way to the door. No one was there just a black rose with a note attached to it. Inviting me to Trinidad for my Daughters wedding.

Bryse POV

I stared at all 14 pregnancy test that said positive. It didn't seem real I couldn't process it i felt so lost. "It's not going to fade away if that's what your hoping for." Nalijah said.

"Okay well you can't keep it." I stated . It was the truth my parents would kill me. I'd be dead & so would she my mother told me I can't bring home no babies. "Tuhh I'm keeping it babydaddy" she said poking bryse in the middle of his forehead .
"I thought you'd be happy you said you wanted to be together forever."

I rubbed my head before punching the wall. "Are you fucking crazy this is a baby we're talking about Nalijah" i yelled. She's acting like this is a baby doll this is a life I'm 13 I'm not ready for that.
"Your right it is a baby YOUR baby bryse." She snapped.

I didn't even bother arguing i just grabbed my shit and left. "Orion we're out scrody." I yelled. I knew something was off about Nalijah but she just deadass trapped me.

"Damn nigga what happened" he laughed seeing my face all screwed up. I nibbled on my nails before finally just coming clean. "She's pregnant"
"Who" orion dragged out like a owl.
"Nalijah" i sighed . Each time I said it my heart felt heavier.
"Damn brah you need anything" Orion asked.
"A time machine" I scoffed
"Ion have that but i got that loud pack"

I rolled my eyes "Ion want that shit I've made enough bad decisions already." I mumbled walking up to the house my intentions were to come clean to uncle kalen & aunt Bianca this mess was getting to big for me to clean , but instead I noticed a black rose on the porch inviting us to Mylise's wedding.

Mateo POV

When i saw the black rose hanging from the mailbox it became clear where Mylise was. A black rose is the Jamaicans signature whenever they've kidnapped someone.
I mentally cursed myself out knowing that Maliya was going to tear me a new one whenever her plane landed. I've been trying my hardest to keep my other businesses separate from my children and wife.
"So what are we going to do just let her get married" Cairo growled.
"If you were fucking watching your sister this wouldn't have even happened" Brandon snapped.
"Don't fucking yell at MY son about MY daughter this is everyone's fault but mainly yours you told her the truth before she was ready causing her to run" I said in a low frightening tone.

I wanted so badly to beat Brandon's ass shit it was annoying as hell that he was even around if it was up to me he would've never been in Mylise's life.
I took a deep breathe before calling up my link to The Carter Cartel.
"In order to get Mylise and keep the rest of y'all safe ima have to make a deal." I mumbled angry that i was even in this situation.