Not Mine

Mateo POV

"Yo Who's the baddie" I asked my father walking into the kitchen. "I already offered her to you youngin you rejected" he laughed struggling to  clean some chicken. "Not the thotty jawn the other one. Wait she told me her name Maliya" I smirked a little.

"Your soon to be stepmother." Omari said in the most serious tone he had. I chuckled a little to myself "You already know I was raise to barely be seen or heard. I was in the door way she chewed you the fuck out in here. She doesn't like you , can't stand you and probably more than likely wants you dead. To her you a grimy ass nigga" I said attempting to get in his head. My father knows better than anybody my deep hatred for him.
Omari got my mother pregnant then dipped like a thief in the night . Coming back once in a while whenever it was beneficial to him. Mind fucking her so bad she would've sell her soul to the devil to be with him ,but typical of my father broke my mother so much internally that the last time he left I was 9 that was also the last time I saw my mother. I remember her telling me it hurt for her to look at me I look like him. He cause my mother to hate me so much to the fact where she couldn't raise me she dropped me off at my aunts house and never came back. She sent posted cards and pictures but I never answered them. My mom is happy with her new husband, new son and new family I'd just be in the way.

"Mateo just shut the fuck up." Omari spat. "Why did you want me to come here" I asked. "I'm giving you a job. I need you to watch Maliya just make sure she doesn't run again" He pleaded his eyes. I slowly nodded.

Jeremih POV

I walk into this new club called Juice I heard it's the most popping. I walked in music blasting the smell of weed & cheap perfume punched me in my chest walking in. I started bobbing my head to the trap music blaring the flickering of the strobe lights caused me to get a light headache. I sat in the closest seat.

"Ummm your in my friends seat" A fine ass brown skin female with pretty black hair with a sexy ass body. "Oh shit I'm sorry my babe." I chuckled moving closer to her. "Smooth move" she bit her lip. Her eyes twinkled staring into mine. "I'm Noelle" she yelled over the music. "I'm your future husband Jeremih" I smiled nudging her with my nose.

Noelle

 "Real cute" Noelle giggled revealing her beautiful white teeth

"Real cute" Noelle giggled revealing her beautiful white teeth. We danced a little and drank a lot well she drank a lot I opened up and vented to her about a lot nothing else can hurt me after what Maliya did.

"Let me drive you home" I laughed watching Noelle stagger out of the club.
"Give me ya shoes" I said. I lifted her onto the hood of my bmw taking her heels off. "Thank you with your fine self" Noelle slurred after leaving a wet kiss on my cheek. "Where you want me to take you" I asked after buckling her in. "Louisiana State university. YERRRPPP IMA COLLEGE GURRRLLL" she said poking me in my forehead.