Trap Royalty

*This chapter will mostly be Mylise's POV. *
Comment y'all fav character so far‼️
Don't forget to vote & Thank you for reading 🎯😘.

Sienna POV

I never thought my first time seeing my brother would go how it did. Part of me wanted to run up to Cairo and hug him but i could tell he didn't know who i was.. I didn't know if he had got into contact with dad or if he even knew our father had another child. Seeing him that distraught over Mylise made me jealous as hell. I'm his blood sister & he doesn't know but over someone he was raised with as a sibling he's losing his mind knowing she's gone.

"Miss liyah can I just take a uber back to the house please?" I asked I really didn't want anything to do with this situation. "Go ahead baby girl. Check on the boys they said they were headed back that way" she gave me s quick hug while calling more people trying to piece together where Mylise was. I took my phone off of do not disturb to see i have hella messages from adonis warning me that my mother's crazy ass step brother was in town but it was too late.

I looked up to see no one but the infamous Deondre Burgin in front of me. I rolled my eyes pushing past him . "What you want dre ."
"I'm here to see you I can't check on my favorite niece." He smiled wrapping his arm around me .
"Im your only niece" I scoffed pushing him off. Deondre was your classic Psychopath but he did take his medicine it just didn't stop him from being downright creepy.

"You wouldn't happen to know the location of your long lost brother" he smiled i moved back a little from him. His smile always reminded me of the joker.
"I don't have a brother." I mumbled replaying how he walked straight past me.

"Tsk tsk sienna you remember what happened last time you lied to me" Deondre whispered into my ear. It caused a painful flash back.

Sienna's flashback

"Who in the hell was playing with my lighter" my grandfather yelled. "Dre" i lied. I was no more than 4 years old.
"Deondre" he yelled grabbing the extension cord beginning to beat him til he bled from his back & behind.

Later that night

"Enna come play" Deondre called from the back yard. I went not paying attention to the fact he was still mad. "Let's play cops & robbers. I'm the cop & your the robber" dre stated .. It took him no time to wrestle me to the ground and hog tie me.

" you think it's funny to lie" he chuckled as he began to take a branch and beat me across my back til the welts busted open

End of flash back.

"I'm not lying dre. I swear" i pleaded. I knew the boys didn't go home but I didn't know where they went. Deondre nodded before walking away. I had to find the boys before my uncle does.

Mylise POV

I sat in a library type room. I walked around looking at books while jason stood by the door. "Who am i waiting for?" I asked. "You'll see when they get here" jason replied.
I rolled my eyes it's not even 1:00 here and it's already been a long day. I sat at the desk and began to read the open book. It was a story about a greek goddess Persephone who was lured to the underworld & then became Hades wife.

"That's Cartez's favorite book." I jumped knocking over the chair. "I didn't mean to frighten you. I'm Rajah , Cartez's mother."