BerZerk

Noelle POV

"Your not taking her anywhere. Probably trying to run off with that bitch Maliya I'm not stupid. She the reason our family didn't work out." I honestly didn't give a damn where he took her I just had to loop him into agreeing to the child support change.

"Stop that you know why we aren't together we just didn't work I know deep down inside your a good person one day she'll see the light of day. Just us together isn't healthy not for us or for our daughter. Just please I'll do anything just let Sienna stay with me for the summer" he begged.

"Only if you agree to the child support increase" I smirked knowing he'll do it if he really wanted her. "Fuck man I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY I- you know what yes anything just give me my damn daughter" Jeremih sighed.
"You can pick her up in like a hr or two" I slammed the door in his face.

"Vienna sausage come here" I yelled.
"Yes ma'am" I heard her whisper.
I looked her up and down. "When your with your father you are to stick to your diet if you come back here looking as if you gained a pound you'll hate me probably more than you already do"

"I don't think that's possible" she mumbled. I took a step towards her causing her to flinch I grabbed her by her chin. "You already know what I would do on a regular day to that remark buhhh it's a good day." I pushed her away "ooo yeah while your out there your a reflection of me"

Sienna POV

"I'm out brudderrrr" I laughed going upstairs. My stepbrother poked his head out the door. "What are you talking about" he groaned I must've woke him up.

"I'm out for the summer! I'm not here with that stupid bitch I'm going with my dad for 3 months. Oh my lawddd my life is about to finally change for the better" I smiled the hardest I've smiled in years. I mean I've smiled I've faked happy til I actually felt a bit of joy but this is pure joy.
"Well your lucky my father got 16 years today making your mother my guardian. I hope she know I'll pop her shit she's not about to do me how she does you. I'll be damned." He sighed. "Damn Adonis I'm sorry" I hugged him.

Adonis has been my step brother for 7 years. My mom married his dad because he fit my mom fantasy of a successful drug dealer typical of my mother to marry him but now that he's locked up I highly doubt she'll be his wife for much longer meaning when I come home Adonis probably won't be here. "I love you donny"
"I love you more enna"

I went into my room started packing up. I stripped my room down and squished it into my bag. I wasn't coming back whether my father let me stay with him or I had to run away.

"Your father here!" My mother yelled from downstairs.
When I went to my door I overheard my mother in the hallway talking to Adonis
"Follow then okay make sure you destroy Maliya and Cairo the best way you know how. They're a issue okay"

I shook my head flinging the door open.

"Bye" I yelled racing down the steps.