Push

Adonis POV

I licked my lips leading her to the roof. Honestly this is starting be easier than I thought. "Where are we going?" She asked beginning to pull back.

"Nothing just come with me" I rigged harder. She tripped almost fell "Adonis I wanna go back"
"Stop whining" I yelled. She stepped on to the roof I could see the terror in her eyes.
"I'm not going to do anything I just wanna talk. Your beautiful ma lemme get to know you" I pulled down into a spot next to me.
A smile grew on to her face I scanned her body she's slim thick, sexy ass freckles, thick lips maybe I should catch some fire spits while I'm at it.
"Mylise is such a pretty name. Where are you from again" I ask.

"I was born in Louisiana but I moved to Texas when I was still a baby so I guess you can say Texas." She began fumbling with bottom of her dress. I grabbed a bottle of Hennessy from my book bag I took a swig passing it to Mylise. She declined.
"Stop being scary your brother isn't going to do shit." I said starting to get aggravated. She took a deep breath before taking a sip then instantly choke. "That's nasty as hell" she gasped.
I laughed "it's okay" I continued to drink.
"I was born & raised in New York."
I bit my lip watching her staring at the stars. We sat for about 30 mins in pure silence just her star gazing me drinking away til I numbing sensation began taking over.

"I gotta go back. My brother probably looking for me" she sighed. "Take another sip before leaving" I slurred.
"Nah I'm fine" she stood up walking away. I struggled getting up to follow.
I wrapped my hands around her waist she pulled away. I ignored her whimpers and began kissing on her neck tugging on her dress.

Sienna POV

The car ride back to the hotel was silent. A defeating silence though. My dad stopped the car on a blacked out road.
"I know what you heard earlier probably has you feeling funny. So let's talk about it" my father turned to me smiling.

"You lied to me. Why? I don't like being lied to. You gave him up I'm not a baby i could understand you were just trying to protect him from mom" I admitted. My mom is a mean evil lying bitch. "You saved him & not me?" I sighed. My father's eyes grew. "It wouldn't have been that easy sienna you see what I had to do to get you over the summer. Your brother isn't her child she didn't even want him to breathe near her. I had to move him for his own safety it just happened to be Maliya loved him as if he was her own." My father mumbled.

"Can we just go somewhere to stay for the night. I'm tired" I said. Truth is I want to talk to dj & I'm not doing that in front of my father. He nodded heading to the closest hotel. "Order what you want from room service. I'm going to go get a drink after I'll be in the adjourning room." He mumbled before leaving the room.

I nodded . I texted Dj letting him know he could call.
Phone conversation

Dj: hey beautiful

I stare feeling a little confused when we were talking early he said nothing about a party.
I instantly caught a attitude.

Sienna: umhmmm hey dj.

Dj: what's wrong babe

Sienna: nothing at all. When are you going home?

I was trying not to get jealous or angry but he had girls dangling off of his body.
"Yerrrrr cuzzo who you talking to" I heard someone yell in the background.

Dj: Nah it's my girl.

I caught a glimpse of him. The spitting image of our father. My heart skipped a beat.
"She's fine as hell" he slurred.