Beautiful Scars

Mateo POV

"What happened on Friday" I asked. Maliya stopped washing Mylise and looked at me. "Don't give me that I don't know what your talking about look" I said
"It's nothing honestly it was nothing. When I went to Jeremih's me and him had a conversation and that was it." She mumbled.

"You told me when you went he wasn't even there. So now we're lying about shit to each other okay I see the wave" I said walking away.

I'm trying to not get crazy or act jealous,but when she gets around that nigga Jeremih she starts acting funny as hell. "Mateo I want to talk this out because me and you both know this isn't going to just go away." Maliya mumbled walking into the room laying Mylise down next to me.

"Maybe I'm just acting jealous but I feel as if your not over him" I said handing the bottle to Maliya. "I am okay I'm with you. Your great with Cairo & Mylise. You treat me amazing. Just I get frustrated with Jeremih. I love you"Maliya admitted.
"I want you to be in love with me not just love me. When I'm not with you I'm worried about you nonstop. I'm wondering if your eating , how the babies are, I'm thinking about when I come home and get to touch you and kiss you again. I'm in love with you" I admitted watching her feed Mylise.

I stared into her eyes as they filled with tears. Maliya tried to speak but nothing came out. I took a deep breathe "I'm going to make sure Cairo is okay and help set up his toys. I hurried to the front hall trying not to cry. I never cried over a girl but I've also never been in love with a girl. I quickly wiped my tears the helped Cairo set up his toys.

I tried my hardest to get it off my mind but I continued to struggle with fighting my tears. Maliya is in love with Jeremih I saw it all over her face when she sees him.
Cairo hugged me tightly "Daddy it's okay"

Aaliyah POV

I stood across from Maliya's mother trying to figure out what to do with her. I was given specific directions to not let Maliya know she's down here. I stared at her hair a mangled mess , clothes all tattered and ripped she smelled of ass and rotten food. "Fuck you looking at" she mumbled. "Absolutely nothing" I retorted back with a smirk.

"If you came down here like the others wanting to tell me what I've did to my daughter was wrong and that I should've been better. You can go. I didn't do anything wrong and if I could go back and do it all over again I would've never given birth to her to begin with" she laughed.
"I'm not here to tell you that. I barely like your daughter I can tell you that but that doesn't change the fact that she makes my cousin happy. It doesn't change the fact she has a good heart. It doesn't change the fact that she's an amazing mother to her own kids. Just because you weren't shit and you view her as your reason for not being shit doesn't mean or change a damn think about who she is." I mumbled I hated to even admit it but I tell the truth.

She just scoffed. "I never knew your name I would like to at least since my new workload" I said plopping in a chair. "Aurora Hunt" she said sitting up. "Well Aurora I'm going to get you cleaned up some before we decide what to do with you." Aurora just nodded as I began to unchain her from the wall.

Aurora rushed at me knocking me over I grabbed her hair causing her to fall with me. Maliya opened the basement door I quickly covered Aurora's mouth she wiggled underneath me. "Liyahh you alright?" She called down the steps. "Yeah I'm just I need a moment to myself" I sighed.

As soon as I heard the door shut I slammed that bitch head into the concrete. "I tried to do this the easy way hoe" I growled she groaned.
"Listen im not going to kill you okay please don't make me"

I pulled her up she looked terrified. I started cleaning her up. I lost my mother at a young at even though she wasn't the best she tried her hardest to be. "Being a parent isn't always easy" she would say all the time. "Look your going to rehab I'm going to give you 15k and your going to leave and never look back." I mumbled cleaning her hair she nodded slowly.
"If you darken our doorstep I'll personally skin you alive" I stared into her eyes watching them water she nodded slowly again.