Damn.

Storme POV

"Get the fuck up" I whispered yelled Cairo jumped then smirked looking at me. "Damn you up already after last night I could've sworn you wouldn't be able to walk right now" he gloated stretching.
I smacked the shit out of his head "listen I live with someone that views me as a younger sister ion want my ass whipped &  neither do you. So imma need you to get ready speedy before he wakes up." I began piecing together what was his & what was mine.

I threw his clothes at him "I never had this reaction before" he mumbled. "Lil bit get up . School starts in 1hr & a half." Kyrell said through the door. "Okay Ky" I yelled back.
"You have summer school" Cairo laughed.
"I'm in summer classes to try to get ahead of my class & graduate early. Now gooo" I whispered pushing him. "Alright. I'll hit you later" he blew me a kiss before jumping out of the window.

I quickly showered & brushed my teeth , threw my hair into a messy bun then put on a maroon & white adidas short sleeve shirt with the matching leggings , final touch of maroon adidas slides. "How was your night" Adonis asked me as I walked into the kitchen. "It was fine" I mumbled barely able to remember what happened last night I took a small bottle of orange juice. Adonis grabbed my arm before I could head out the door.
"You has more than a fine night" he chuckled pointing out the large purple hickie on my chest . "Fuck" I whined pulling my shirt up some. "Fucking you was" Adonis yelled.

I got to school just in time. I slipped into class as the teacher was taking attendance. I sat next to Treylin but she didn't say shit she just rolled her eyes. "Treylin Mendez"
"Choooo" she yelled causing everyone to laugh. "Storme Raymer"
"Here" I said. Treylin cough "hoe".

Everyone began staring & whispering "class disregard that last remark. Ms Mendez strike one" the teacher warned. Treylin looked me up & down then shook her head.

I sat quietly biting my tongue but I was only going to take but so much of this shit before I had to put sis in her place.

Silas POV

I sat at football practice dying in the heat. "4 more sets Silas your my starter wide receiver we need you up to par" my coach cheered. I pushed myself to do 4 more sprints across the whole football field before taking a water break.

"Your amazing you know" a soft voice said from behind me. I turned to see Mylise "HEY YOU CAME" I yelled picking her up & spinning her in circles. "Yeah I hadda come see what your about. Nun special I see" she said rolling her eyes.
"Oooo so that's why your drooling" I laughed she quickly wiped her face. "Cute it's just sweat it's hot as hell out here & y'all don't have any shade out here" she complained.

"Work hard , play hard. Sweat just part of the game." I gloated walking her to the coach's bench "This is my girlfriend Mylise I was wondering if she can sit here while watching practice." I asked . Of course my coach agreed.
"Since when I became your girl?" Mylise asked raising her eye brow. "Just speaking it into existence" I smirked.

"Let's got Silas we're doing the bell hound play"(ion really know any football plays 😂 so I made that up). "BALL FOR ME" Mylise screamed. That's all baby girl had to day & I showed out for her. We went through nine more plays before I glanced back at Mylise realizing she was there with boy from the club the first night we met.

"Time out" I yelled to coach jogging across the field. Mylise eyes grew seeing me coming over. She stepped in front of him. "Silas don't." She said in the calmest tone. I cocked my head to the side. "Me & shawty made up" the boy said. "Was I fucking talking to you" I growled getting mad all over again. "Adonis just give us a min" she mumbled.