Get to you

Maliya POV
I sat on the edge of the bathroom seat wincing at the slightest touch to my cheek. Brandon's handprint is still in my face from him smacking me last night. I cried silently looking at it. I had dried blood from my ear in my hair.
"I'm sorry" he whispered standing in the doorway. He came over to me with a warm rag started getting the blood out of my ear.

I wrapped my legs around his waist & my arms around his neck. He carried me to the kitchen sat me on the counter. He pulled out chocolate ice cream , half moon cookies, donuts, & vanilla soda. I followed him to the couch when he laid down I snuggled under him and we watched insidious.

Kalen POV
"It's like since that nigga got lose he dropped off the radar" I complained to Jeremih while driving around trying to think of anywhere Omari could be hiding.
"We gotta find the person who shot her I bet he'll know where the fuck that nigga at" I mumbled parking the car rubbing my forehead.
I noticed when I mentioned Maliya and how she got shot he'd turn away. Especially when I mentioned trying to find the person who shot her he's breathing will slow. I glared at him "you know don't you" I mumbled. His eyes shifted he tensed up.

"I don't know shit man." Jeremih mumbled under his breath. "Look your my bro and all but that's my little sister she might not be biological but she's my blood in my eyes. You better tell me or ima send your ass to the hospital over my sister." I growled balling my fist up. He gulped "look I promised her I wouldn't tell she wants to handle it herself." He whispered looking at the floor. I punched him in the face causing his head to smack the window cracking it. "Niggas want her dead tell me." I growled.

He didn't say anything just rubbed his jaw. I chuckled getting out the car dragging him out with me. "I'll give you 5 minutes to tell me or I'll kill you." I said lowly. "I'm your fucking bro your going to kill me" he asked looking terrified. "I'm all she fucking has now tell me" I said pulling out my semi-automatic pistol. "DERRICK IT WAS DERRICK THATS ALL SHE TOLD ME" he yelled at the top of his lungs.
"See was that hard" I whispered in his ear then I shot him in the shoulder. He cried holding his shoulder. "WHAT THE FUCK I TOLD YOU" he shrieked. "I know I didn't kill you right. Don't keep anymore secrets from me when it comes to my sis" I growled leaving him on a street corner driving away.
I tried dialing Maliya's number but it went straight to voicemail. "Where are you" I whispered.

Brandon POV
I watched Maliya sleep in my arms. "I love you" I whispered kissing her. I smiled once she smiled in her sleep. Her eyes fluttered open. "Promise me you'll never leave me. I've been hurt in the past. Girls who only loved me for my money, my fame, I don't want to fall and you break me." I whispered looking into her eyes.
"Baby I would never do that I'm in love with you. I love you with everything in me. What am I doing something wrong?" He voice cracked while her eyes began to water.
"Nah I don't think your doing anything wrong. It's just that I don't like you having any relationships outside of me meaning that nigga with the hair he gotta go if you love me. As for Kalen y'all can still be close but I don't need y'all talking all the time like once in a while. They needa respect that me and you are together. I want all of you." I whispered pulling her into my chest then sucking on her neck.
"I understand okay. I'll cut them off baby just please don't leave I don't think I've ever felt anything like this. I'll do anything to be with you." She cried softly into my shirt. I rubbed her back. "Good. Baby I need you to go get dressed. I want you to go to the strip club and let them know today is your last day. I'll take care of you from now on okay baby. Your a queen my queen." I said hugging her as tight as I could. Her eyes lit up. "Come On" she said pulling me by my arms into the room biting her lips. "I wanna show model some clothes for you baby" I nodded following her.
Pushed me down on the bed "I'll be right back" she laughed walking into her closet.
5minutes later she came out in a sexy ass outfit.

"Damn girl" I smiled licking my lips

"Damn girl" I smiled licking my lips. "Is this what you meant by all of me." She whispered still acting shy. "Yes baby" I laughed pulling her on to the bed.
She kissed me "Your my favorite dream" she whispered.
"Your mines forever. Your not going anywhere. Do you understand me" I said holding her chin staring into her eyes. She nodded. "Nope what do you say" I whispered kissing her neck. "Yes daddy" she moaned. I smiled "your daddy's good girl" I Whispered nibbling on her ear continuing to letting her give all of herself to me.
Jeremih POV
I got transported to the hospital 15 minutes after being shot. I waited 10 minutes before calling 911 I thought kalen would come back.. I guess I deserved to be left for dead.
Thank god the bullet went straight through it was a quick patch up. "Seems like she's always fucking my life up." I vented to a stripper giving me a lap dance. She pouted looking at me then passed me another bottle of liquor. I downed It continuing to fight tears. Flashes of Maliya didn't help. "Here" I said passing the stripper 50 dollars then pushing her out of my lap.
It seems like everything reminds me of her so much. To the point I even thought I seen her on stage dancing. I moved to the front mesmerized unable to move.
"Jeremih" she shrieked falling back. "Maliya what the fuck are you doing" I yelled throwing my jacket over her realizing I wasn't dreaming this is real.
She tripped over heels falling. I pulled her off stage by her ankle yelling in her face.
"This what you do for a living taking off ya clothes for nasty ass old men. HUH? Like your a fucking hoe." I yelled throwing her to the floor. I watch her crawl to the back of the crowd.
Derrick POV
I sat in the back of the strip club waiting for Maliya to Head back here to change. I messed up by not killing her when I had the chance.
I sat back an watched every nigga drool over her.
When I saw her crawling I grabbed her covering her mouth "happy to see me" I whispered. Terror filled her eyes. Yet she wasn't looking at me. I saw a gun pulled out and shots fired at the man that pulled her off the stage.
Tears streamed down her cheeks as she saw his body drop.
I felt a a heavy hand pry Maliya out my hands then I saw black.
Maliya POV
I felt a large lump in my throat as Brandon beat Derrick's ass. I tried to step back. "You keep your motherfucking ass right there" he growled. I felt frozen with fear. I still stared at Jeremih. Praying he would get up wake up.
When I saw him turn. His eyes parted.
A smile crept to my face I rushed to him.
"Your okay alright oh my gosh your okay" I cried holding him. He smiled "you know I'm okay girl" Jeremih groaned rubbing my cheek. I smirked. Everything was happening so fast yet moving so slow.
I glanced up and saw the man who shot Jeremih aiming for his head. I snatched the gun out of Jeremih jeans then just started bussing shots. I closed my eyes and squeezed. I saw the mans body leaking blood from his chest as he sprinted toward the door.
I started shaking realizing what I had done. I moved Jeremih into Marco's office. "Take care of him for me please okay" I said throwing 15k at Marcos face.

I peeked out the door to be greeted by Brandon wrapping his hand up in my hair dragging me out to the car screaming. Tears stained my face as he tossed me into the side of the car. I felt my body shut down on impact.

"I'm a fucking joke right?" Brandon growled. I started to cough. He kicked me in my face causing my eye to swell shut. I cradled my face, fighting tears. I felt my ribs crack my eyes water uncontrollably I tried to breath but with any slight movement stung. I whined softly. He choked me up against the side of the truck "you want to betray me right." He yelled. I smiled faintly. He slammed me into the door of the truck til I felt a warm tingling feel to down my spine.
I felt myself fading away.
5hrs later
I woke up feeling nothing but pain. I was afraid to look in a mirror. I kept my head down. Threw on a black hoodie. I started listening to "gone away" by h.e.r 
While fighting tears scrubbing my blood drops off of his floor.