I cant do this anymore

Sienna POV

I waited patiently for my father to return to tell him I've seen Cairo. The moment kept replaying in my mind. Each time it took my breathe away. I just seen & heard my big brothers voice for the first time. I glanced at the clock realizing it was close to 3am...
"Greaaaat" I mumbled to myself knowing he was more than likely drunk somewhere. I went down to the hotels bar. He was nowhere to be seen I returned to my room opening up the adjoining room door. The room was empty a weird feeling sat in my heart seeing a band of money on the bed with a note saying sorry. I looked out the window noticing my father's car was gone.
Why me? My father hates me . My mother can't stand the sight of me they both have abandoned me... I sat on the floor tears dripped  from my eyelashes.

I opened the hotel window scooting out the warm sticky air brushed against my face & clung to my neck. I swung my feet feeling an adrenaline rush in my gut. What am I doing? I shook my head slipping back inside of the window. I sat on the edge of my father's bed I tried calling Adonis but it went straight to voicemail...
"Donny it's me I'm stranded in Baton Rouge call me when you can" I mumbled.
I smiled when I saw Dj name flash across my phone just his presence makes me feel special.

Phone conversation
Dj: hey my love I'm sorry about earlier I know how you feel about me being out & at parties...

Sienna:it's okay baby I'm just happy your okay shit happens at parties an I'm not I can't lose you.

My voice began to shake...

Dj: tell me babe

Sienna: tell you what

Dj: what's wrong don't play stupid

I broke down telling him everything. My voice began shake & crack.

Dj: baby it's okay. I'm so sorry I want to be there. I love you.

Sienna: I can be there....

Dj: how babe ?

I stared at the money in the middle of the bed.

Maliya POV

"Babe stop fidgeting" I laughed watching Mateo touch everything in the obgyn office. "This reminds me of when you were pregnant with the boys. I'm just nervous" he sighed.
"There's nothing to be worried about" I assured him. "You didn't see what I saw. One of the best moments of my life turned into my worst nightmare in a matter of seconds. I watched idris come into this world I held him rubbing his back while he was taking his first breaths. I watched as your eyes rolled in the back of your head. Your seizure was so violent even caused the doctors to jump. Idris was taken from my arms and I was pushed out of the room." Mateo stared at me .

I fumbled with my fingers "I'm keeping this baby . That's the past I'm stronger now" I mumbled.
"I'm going to call and check on the kids" he rolled his eyes leaving the room.
I ran my hands through my hair "I think it's just me and you going through this" I whispered to my stomach.

"Mrs. Williams?" The doctor asked walking in.
"Yes that's me" I smiled.
"Well we've ran test and everything seems normal. Your about 2 months so we'll need a ultrasound and get you prenatal pills"

I laid back allowing her to put the jelly on my stomach. I tried to ignore the lump in my throat , while tears slipped from my throat. I wish Mateo was with me I need him more than anything. I sniffles quietly watching her point at the monitor. "That's your baby" she squealed.

I forced a smile looking at this small spec that's my child. The whole time I couldn't even focus...

I've supported him through everything , every single fucking things from selling drugs to how to care for our children. I even let him delay on us telling Mylise the truth on who her birth father is. He can't support me an his unborn child ...