Gonna love me

Cairo POV

"I think we'll have to kill this nigga deondre ion see no way around it" Dj sighed. "Sienna just said she would handle it bro you thinking wayyy to deep into this shit" I knew deep in my heart Dj was probably right but sienna is my sister ima trust her . "Think about it he was sent here to kill you , he's going to more than likely try to kill you them New York nigga is trifling." Dj explained.
"I'm not made to be no killer man. Plus sienna said she's got it so ima trust that baby sis wouldn't lie to me. You should have more belief in your girl."
Dj just shook his head beginning to roll up another L.

"Wassup with you & lil private school shorty?" He asked. I cringed thinking about Storme she still hasn't forgave me for the Treylin shit. "Brah I don't even know I like her I really do but I fucked up I fucked up bad." I whined. "How about we double date you and her with me & baby girl"
I looked at him before busting out in laughter "fuck you laughing at" he scowled
"Nigga y'all can't stop fucking long enough to do anything" I laughed
"Man don't be mad that I'm getting cheeks and ya ass can't even get neck hoe."
I rolled my eyes a smile crawled onto my face seeing storme's name flash across the screen on my phone.

Storme🌪: wyd ?
Cairo: nothing chilling with the jit . How about you what you been up to mama.
Storme🌪: come get me from school.
Cairo: sayless

Storme POV

I was trying my hardest to get through the day without paying attention to the shade being thrown by treylin an her dumb ass friends. "Girl lemme tell y'all I had that fine ass nigga eyes rolling in the back of his head" she gloated I tried my hardest to ignore her and continue my work. "What's his name again" someone asked. "Cairo" she practically yelled. I gritted my teeth I knew she was lying ever since the first time I caught him and her he's been up my ass trying to prove he's sorry. It's just the fact that this bitch is really trying my patience.

"You know I hadda snatch him up an show him what a real bitch feel like. He was fuckin' with scrubs" she turned her head to my direction.
"You got something you wanna say ma?" I asked being beyond annoyed with these childish ass bitches. "Nah babygirl I'm chilling" she smirked.
Treylin whispered something to her friends. I text Cairo telling him to come get me because I could tell today she was on her bullshit and I honestly wasn't in the mood.
When the bell rung I rushed to my locker grabbing my regular clothes so I could change out my uniform. I felt a hard ass bump causing me to drop all of my things on the floor.
"Oops désolé (oops sorry)" Treylin said laughing.

"Deadass stop this shit brah" I snapped tossing things back into my locker. "I said sorry didn't I bitch" Treylin yelled causing a scene in the hallway everyone turned beginning to whisper. "You know what. You not even worth it excuse me" I mumbled pushing past her. "Pussy" she whispered as I went past. I cocked my fist back catching her straight in her jaw. Treylin's hands latched onto my hair she caught me in the forehead two times before I broke lose. She charged at me but I kicked her in the stomach when she doubled over I uppercutted her. "I'm fucking tired of you brah." I yelled grabbed her by her throat then wrestling her to the ground. Treylin's face turned bright red as I choked her.  She frantically clawed at my hands I began bashing her head into the ground.

"STOP" security guards growled pulling me off of her. I kicked at her as they dragged me away. Treylin laid on the ground catching her breathe.
——

In the principals office I fought tears not upset that I beat Treylin ass but mad that I even allowed her to get me outta character like that.
Then again it didn't matter I'm moving soon anyway. "Storme what's going on you usually don't get into trouble ." My principal Mrs. Marello asked . I ran my hands over my face "she pushed me to that point" I tried to explain myself but she cut me off. " I'm not trying to hear it what you did today was completely unacceptable." She yelled
"Don't speak to me like that" I calmly said
"Like what" she snapped again
"Like I'm your child." I snapped back.
"Your suspended how about that" she smirked thinking that would shut me up.
"Suck My dick" I told her walking out of the office.
"Why is your face all twisted up" Cairo asked seeing me walking out.
"Your fucking thot almost made me catch a charge" I snickered thinking about how I fucked Treylin up.
"Told You I ain't fuck with shorty after you caught us I haven't even seen the bitch" Cairo assured me . I nodded honestly believing what was being said.
I was pulled from my thoughts by shattering glass Cairo tackled me to the ground.
"You good" he asked.
I screamed "yes" over the sound of gunfire.
I picked up the shells seeing a message on them. I pieced most of them together and got a message it said Next time I won't miss - Dre .