You did what you did , I felt what i felt, It is what it is !

Bryse POV

"Nalijah your not deadass right?" I yelled as she slammed the bathroom door. I just found out that she's been deleting messages from my uncle and aunt telling me to come back.
"Lijah just open the door please" I said in the softest voice possible. I chose the wrong time to bring it up today is her 14th birthday. "Bryse just go" she cried
"Leave like everyone else did me. Just go"

It broke me to hear her like this. "This isn't normal for us to be living together or doing what we've been doing. I'm 13 your 14 we should be going out the movies I shouldn't be living with you plus the summer half way over I'm going to have to go home."

Nalijah slowly opened up the door "You can't go home" she mumbled. I looked at her lost her mind. "Why is that" i asked. She gave me a devious smirk.
" I told you I wanted you to stay. I mean we're special to each other right??"
I nodded

"So stay with me." She kissed my lips i held her tight. "Okay"

I let her continue to get ready for her day while i text Orion something weird is going on with Nalijah it's like the closer i get to her the more suffocated I'm beginning to feel.

"You ready love?" She asked i jumped not knowing she was behind me . I nodded following her out.

Cairo POV
"The bitch played me bro" i whined to Dj about Treylin thot ass. After Storme blew through and damn near killed me & Treylin I still went back to her crib to finish shit i kinda had to that's the least i could do for her sling her some good dick for her troubles , but that backfired bitch gave me a std .

"She gave your ass the cooties that what you get for cheating on Storme bruh i told you she was something special think about how everyone was on her at the club that night and she still picked your cringy ass to go home with." Dj joked
"Man fuck that bitch she isn't mine & She still pipe on the first night" I taunted .

I shivered filling out the form at the open clinic. "Do i put my real name" I whispered not wanting to be noticed but everyone eyes was already on me. I just wrote Usher at the top . I slid the paper up there and hurried to sit back down.

Everything was hilarious to Mr. Faithful, but It felt like my dick was about to fall off when i peed & my balls were on fire.
"She gave me something bro i can feel it watch be something I can't get rid of. Ima die i feel my fucking throat closing" i whined. "Shut the fuck up brah you being a bitch on nation." Dj hissed. He was just salty because he was being harassed my this dyke who i guess must've only been a part time on by the way she was trying to get with him.

"Usher" a nurse yelled . Everyone busted out laughing i threw my hood up slowly making my way to the door.
"I'd suggest you hurry up before we go to the next person and really let you burn child" she scolded.
———
I sat in the chair as she pulled out a gown "when i leave I'm going to need you to get undressed completely undressed sit on the table. When the doctor comes in and asks you what brought you here today be COMPLETELY honest don't leave out any  small detail or little nothing. By that time He or She will begin your genital exam. I will come back with your test results" she began to take some blood.

All I kept thinking about was Storme if I everything didn't go sideways in that situation we wouldn't even here we'd be together more than likely. She definitely isn't going to want me now that Treylin gave me sourdough penis.
After the examination I felt more than violated .
"You have chlamydia . Your lucky because it's curable." The nurse gave me some medicine that i had to take everyday for 2 weeks. "Absolutely NO sexual intercourse do you understand me. Not til you are done with your meds"
I nodded walking out the clinic happy it wasn't something I couldn't get rid of.