Broken Mirror

Maliya POV

I tossed & turned for the rest of the night my mind going from Jeremih to the kids to Mateo & our marriage ... Tears came to my eyes realizing the very strong possibility that when I give birth to this baby I'll die... Leaving Mateo & my other children by themselves... I won't see Mylise go to prom, I'll miss Cairo & Mylise graduating. I'll never be able to tell Mylise the truth about anything she'll only have Brandon's version. Plus the moment I croak Brandon is coming for full custody I know that for a fact. Mateo will more than likely lose Brandon is her biological father & he is more than capable of caring for her.

Bryse , Hakeem , & Idris will be Left without a mother. Bryse will more than likely become the replica of fucking Omari he's already acting like him. Idris will forget about me all together. & without me around Bryse will probably murder Hakeem. Mateo will just fade away...
I looked at the sonogram picture... "I'm so sorry baby I really really wanted you. Mommy loves you so much I really do & daddy loves you to. He's just scared now I understand why.. To much is at risk just to have you. The truth is mommy will probably die the moment you hit this earth I'll bleed to death. Then you will be left all alone because your daddy is going to loose it your brothers won't know what to do with you & your sisters father will take her away. I'm sorry baby I can't keep you.. I know your probably the little girl your daddy always wanted. I mean yeah we have Mylise but he's always wanted a little girl with his face a little girl that was his that he didn't have to share with another man.." I sniffled fighting tears.

I felt warm arms wrap around me. "It's okay baby. I never wanted to make you feel like you had no choice I love you with all of my heart . If you want to have this baby then we're having a baby." He whispered kissing my forehead .

I stared into his eyes "I'm not keeping her or him.. I can't leave y'all to much isnt finished not saying that you can't raise the kids but so much unfinished stuff things that are not explained I can't leave y'all with that void" I whispered kissing his lip.

I sat up making the abortion appointment I couldn't believe I was doing this.

Bryse POV

"Bro I knew something bad was going to fucking happen" I whined as we were in the back of a cop car.
We all got caught car hopping which is basically breaking into cars taking anything you can find.

Hakeem cries became louder as we neared Aunt Bianca & Uncle Kalen's house. Orion's breathing grew rapid seeing Uncle Kalen outside on the porch smoking. "We're about to get fucked up aren't we.?" I asked lowly.

"We all about to be limping" Orion groaned .
"Hello officer Patterson." Uncle Kalen
"Hey Mr. Richards we found these young boys breaking into cars. We know Orion belongs to you & they claim to be related to him." Officer Patterson said.

I glared at him like we're going to lie about who we belong to we were already caught nothing else to lie about. "Yeah these heathens belong to me" uncle Kalen sighed.

We slipped past him into the house . I followed Orion running up the steps only to be greeted by Aunt Bianca at the top . "Take y'all bad asses back down." She growled.

"You do this everytime knowing the outcome." Uncle Kalen yelled. We jumped each step he took towards us. "I'm not even gonna beat y'all. Pack y'all shit" he said.
"Pack?" We all said looking at each other .
"Yeah you& Orion. Hakeem I'll let slide he's 5 he'll get punished but I'm tired of beating you Orion I'm tired of your shit. Bryse your too fucking old to let him drag you into shit. Y'all wanna be grown & do what y'all want get the fuck out my house." He yelled going up the steps.

Orion shrugged going to pack his stuff . "Bro where are we going to go." I whimpered trying to fight tears.
"Stop being a bitch this isn't the first time he's kicked me out. We'll stay at my bestfriend crib her parents never home." He smirked. He was happy he just got kicked out.
"Nigga you 11 & your father just be putting you out" I asked shocked the most my parents did was make me work out til I couldn't anymore like physically I couldn't move.
"Not everyone's parents are full of unconditional love like yours" he mumbled.
As we were walking out the door you hear Aunt Bianca yelling & crying about why would uncle Kalen kick us out.