My Own

Jeremih POV

"Bro I know what I'm doing" I laughed rolling up. "No one smoking out that tight ass shit" my bro Kalen said smacking my arm almost making me drop the blunt. I glared at him. "Yo who is that?" He whispered. I shrugged not even looking up. "Maliya?" Kalen gasped. I glanced up and seen I think the prettiest girl I ever seen but her neck was scratched up she had a busted lip and a bruise on her side.
"Damn" I mouthed looking at her. She rolled her eyes. "Sup Kalen" she whispered side hugging him lightly. He pulled her to the side . I stared while continuing to roll. He came back opened my car door and put her inside. "Nigga what the fuck are you doing" I asked. He didn't say anything just took his jacket off the hood and gave it to her. "She's going to be staying with you for a while" he said taking the blunt out my hand. "What you mean? Nigga I'm not the hope house." I said looking back at her in the passenger seat. "Listen I can't bring her to my crib my girl will bug the fuck out. She doesn't need that right now. I can't bring her to moms crib because she's going to call the cops and try to report her mom and she doesn't want that to happen. So let her crash for a few days. I'll get up enough money for her to live on her own." He said dapping me up. "Igh man igh" I sighed getting in the car. She didn't look up just down at her hands while tears stained her face. I put my hand on her cheeks "Your safe with me okay" I whispered. She nodded then put her head back down. I drove her to my house. I lived alone. My mom kicked me out when I was 14 I didn't listen refused to go to school I didn't like the company she kept I was disrespectful needless to say I had it coming. Now look at me one of the best up coming dealers and I pay my bills and hers.
Jeremih house ⬇️

I walked inside she just stood in the doorway

I walked inside she just stood in the doorway. "Thank you" she whispered. I showed her the bathroom and her bedroom. I set the house alarm and laid down on the couch.

Maliya POV
I was just at a lost for words. I know I was in the wrong for kissing Omari but I mainly did it to prove a point. I dialed my house number no answer I called my moms phone 6 Times still no answer. I swallowed my pride and called Omari's phone.
Phone Conversation
Maliya:Is my mom okay?
Omari laughs
Omari: she's always been fine her main issue has always been you. She's always hated to see you. You remind her of your father.
Maliya: I really don't give a damn let me talk to my mother
Mama: what the fuck do you want (slurs her speech)
Maliya : Mommy are you okay? I'm sorry please let me come home. I was just upset I swear mama just lemme take care of you. Your right I need you. Your all I have in this world. Please let me come home.
Mama: I NeED yOu shut the fuck up you whore. You fucked Omari behind my back thought he wasn't going to tell me huh? Cat got your tongue huh little bitch. Next time I see you I will kick your fucking teeth in. I hate you bitch best believe next time I see you I'm going to end you. I should've killed you when I had the chance your a waste of space just like your damn father good for nothing. I'm done I'm no longer your mother.
Maliya:b-but Mommy I love yo-
Mama hangs up on Maliya.
I covered my mouth trying to muffle the sound of my crying. I started to shake , my head felt like it was fire , I started to chew on my lip, I taste the metallic taste of my own blood, I began scratching my forearms til they were stinging with welts, I started hyperventilating. "Please let this be a bad dream please Please Jesus please" I said in a raspy voice. I laid in bed , balled up and cried myself to sleep.
Next Morning
I rolled over it was 5:30 in the morning. I got up showered brushed my teeth cleaned the cuts on my neck then covered it up with make up. I went downstairs and saw Jeremih on the couch sleeping. I grabbed a apple out of the fridge. Snuck back upstairs to the room. It was a pretty room. The bed was soft and plush better than the one I had at home which was lumpy and leaning to one side.
Maliya's New room⬇️

I heart a soft knock at the door

I heart a soft knock at the door. "Yes" I said softly jeremih  walked in sleepily rubbing his eyes with his hair everywhere. "So Kalen said he'll help you get out and on your own but we know how that nigga get about keeping his word so if your going to stay here you'll need a job if your mother isn't taking care of you I don't know why you think I will" he yawned. I rolled my eyes "I take care of myself I'll appreciate it if you didn't speak on something you know nothing about such as my situation with my mother." I snapped. He looked at me and shrugged "listen I really don't give a damn help put food in the fridge and pay a bill. Buy ya own damn clothes , clean up after your damn self no company the rest is self explanatory or do I gotta go over that" he snapped back. I took a deep breathe "Nah I gotta go to school move out my way." I mumbled.
"I'll drive you" he yelled trying to catch up with me jogging down the stairs. "Nah I'll walk or catch the bus like I usually do." I said trying to close the door in his face. "Get your ass in the car and stop being difficult" he sighed.
"How long before you reach school." I asked messing with my make up in the mirror making sure the scratches were cover along with my busted lip. "Stop Yo" he laughed smacking my hand away from my lip. "I'm trying to cover it better" I said wincing in pain. He pulled over and held his hand out. "The fuck you have your hand out for" I laughed. He snatched the lipstick and lip gloss out my hand pulled out a wet wipe and wipe my lips off. Then put a thin coat of Vaseline and a thin coat of lip gloss. "There little girl it's barely noticeable and it's still able to heal in the process" he said turning the car back on. I glared at him then looked in the mirror. "How'd you know to do that." I asked admiring my lips. "My mom used to make me help her with her make up." He whispered.
I leaned my head against the window still tired as hell but at least I didn't look like it.

I know I have a long ass day ahead of me and a even longer night because I have work

Jeremih ⬇️