Biggest mistake

3 weeks after the shooting
Maliya POV
It's been 3 weeks since I've been shot. Kalen and Jeremih been taking turns watching me. I laid on the couch watching greys anatomy while playing in jeremih's hair while he's laying on my stomach. "Isn't ya boyfriend gonna be mad that you touching me" he said sarcastically. "Brandon isn't my boyfriend. He's my friend that I'm talking to. I want to take it slow I'm not rushing into anything." I said not trying to feed into him being nosey. "Ooooooh so basically your saying you don't want a relationship want a bestfriend"he said looking up at me. "Boy can you hush O'Malley scene is coming up." I said pushing his head off of me. I knew where he was leading to I basically been dating Brandon but dating him whenever Brandon had to leave for a show.

He turned the tv off then stood in front of me. "Oh my fucking god. What do you want." I said propping my head up dramatically. "Your going to talk to me on some G shit" he said trying to keep a serious face. I gave him a you cant be serious look.

He laughed "I don't want to waste my time

He laughed "I don't want to waste my time." He whispered taking my hands into his.
"And your not" I sighed "I really do want to take it slow I don't want to rush into something an be broken more than what I already am I'm just now about to look at myself in the mirror and not feel disgusted." I mumbled looking down. He picked my head up. "I don't like you with your head down okay" he whispered and kissed me. I smiled and bit my bottom lip.
"We're going to last just wait and see." He said playing with my hands.
I heard a loud ass thud downstairs causing me to jump. "What the fuck was that" I said opening my eyes wide. Im not going to lie being shot once got me shook. Jeremih grabbed his gun taking the safety off and I was walking closely behind him with a knife. Whatever he saw he must not have want me to see because he spinned around rushing me back up the steps. "Stop Yo what's down there" I said trying to push past him. "Nothing damn" he said pushing me so hard I fell. "Yeah whatever" I yelled stomping up the stairs and slamming the door to my room. I waited for a moment to hear if he was coming up the steps. He didn't so I dumped out the duffle bag I usually brought to work with me. I had a total of 67k. I took out 800 dollars and gave it to Jeremih before walking towards the front door. "Where you going" he called out running up behind me. "I uhhh I'm going to shop" I stuttered. He started putting on his jacket "No you can't come." I said. He looked at me confused "okay" he mumbled rolling his eyes.

I followed him back to the living room do "you have an attitude" I asked . He didn't say anything just threw his hair into a bun and stared straight ahead.