3

Millie's POV:

Two girls came running up to me. I filled with nervousness.

"Millie , that was amazing!" Maya smiled.

"Thank you!" I chuckled.

"Honestly that was touching and so realistic. Amazing" Kayla grinned.

"Thank you guys so much , honestly it means so much" I was smiling ear too ear.

"All the hard work payed off" maya replied.

"It REALLY did" Kayla grinned. "You're going to get far millie , I can feel it" she added smirking.

"Hahah yeah , you get her ego right up! She was worse than you Kayla. And I didnt even think that was possible. Oh miss Millie brown , just stop trying. You're not getting far! You'll be stuck here , with us for the rest of your life. Nobody here actually does anything with their lives" Natalie huffed. "You're a Nobody. And you always will be." She whispered harshly into my ear.

"Well I'll get further than you" I whispered making sure she didn't hear.

"I heard that! You don't speak back to me , I'm the one everyone loves and you're a NOBODY!" She nudged me.

"Natalie , stop! She's actually amazing!" Kayla stepped in.

"And you might not believe in her but we sure as hell do" maya added crossing her arms.

"Oh whatever. Just know im right. Always. Millie" She snickered before pushing me to the ground. I got up and sat on a chair nearby.

"Don't listen too her. You're amazing , ok?" Kayla reassured me.

"She's literally just jealous" maya chuckled.

"Thanks guys" I smiled lightly.

"You're welcome. We have to go now though , partner-work scene. See you later!" Maya smiled.

"Thanks again , Bye!" I waved , they waved back and walked away. I pulled my phone out and texted Finn , smiling uncontrollably.

Millie: FINN I DID IT. THANK YOU. PEOPLE  CAME UP TO ME AFTERWARDS SAYING I WAS AMAZING AND FLAWLESS AND THE TEACHER WANTS TO TALK TO ME AFTER CLASS. IM SHAKING.

He didn't reply for about 10 minutes. I sat there and sighed. I played some games too pass time and soon enough he replied.

Finn: congrats! I'm sorry I was in band practise but I'm done now ❤️ I knew you'd do well , I did tell you 😉

And then it hit me. School. Didn't he go to public school? I was home schooled. But , was he?

Millie: wait don't you have school? 😂

Finn: nah I'm home schooled , what about you?

Millie: I'm home schooled too! yEET

Finn: why. Just , why. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Millie: you loved it :)

Finn: I thought you said those smiley faces were creepy? 😂

Millie: oh so you do take in what I have to say then 😊

Finn: yeah , I always do <3

Millie: tf is that? Crusty ass heart

Finn: carry on and I'll give you a crusty ass heart

Millie: you do realise that made no sense , right?

Finn: yeah.... well. Doesn't matter.

Millie: but....it really does though

Finn: noooooo shhhhhhh

Millie: okayyyy I'll shut up now :)

Finn: good , annoying ass

Read , 9:54 am

Finn: I was joking come backkkkk

Finn: Millie pleaseeeee I'm sorry xxx

Millie: you is nasty.

Finn: I'm sorryyyyy

Millie: Urgh , I accept your apology

Finn: yEET

Millie: don't. Bloody. Start

Finn: OAHAHAHAHAHAA I FORGET YOURE BRITISH

Millie: ohhhh ahahahaha 😂😂

Mr Clarke approached me.

"Hey Millie! It's the end of the lesson , would it be okay too have a quick chat?" He smiled.

"Sure!" I replied grinning. I looked at my phone quickly.

Finn: 😂😂😂😭

Millie: gtg talk too my teacher , goodbye! Xxxx

Finn: TELL ME WHAT HE TELLS YOU XXXXX

I giggled and looked up at Mr Clarke.

"Could you come and sit with me in my office?" He asked. I became nervous.

"Don't be nervous , it's a good thing" he smiled. We sat down.

"So..." I started.

" Ok , So millie you know how I record some of your solo scenes sometimes?" He asked.

"Yeah..." I looked confused.

"Well there are these guys , they're planning on creating a new show , and they need an actress your age. The part is one of the stars and you'd be perfect. If I send one of your scenes too them and they like it they might email me back and ask for an audition over Skype." He smiled.

"Wait , are you being serious?! What kind of show? A big show?" I asked getting excited.

"A netflix show. Look don't tell any of the girls about this , I really do see something in you and you're just amazing and there's no way I couldn't ask you!" He chuckled. "So.... what do you think?" He asked.

"I don't know....Netflix shows are HUGE. There are constantly new ones and there'd be so much pressure on me to do an amazing job and I'm not THAT good at acting" I started.

"Millie" mr Clarke smiled. "You've been here for years. The first time I saw you , you weren't the best actress. But I have seen you develop , you have become one of the best actresses I have worked with and I have worked with thousands of people with adults included. You are tremendously exceptional at acting and I definitely think you are good enough" he grinned. I smiled widely.

"Ok , I'll do it" I grinned.

"But if you get the audition then we'll have to ask your mum if you're allowed to do it first" he added , I grinned at the thought of how happy my mum will be. She has always believed in me when I never did and if I was in a Netflix show as one of the stars , god knows how proud she'd be.

A/N
Are you starting to guess what's going too happen? Do you have any idea? I do