41

Finns POV:

I'm beyond happy. The girl of my dreams likes me back. This is something I never expected, it's something I could've only dreamed of. After last night we both went back to our hotel rooms. I'm pretty sure we're dating, I mean we never said it. But I mean she said she loved me. I check the time 6:15am. Urgh, too fucking early. But my phone then vibrates.

Millie 💓: idk if you're up but I'm bored

You: I'm up :)

Millie 💓: YAY HI. Wait why are you up..?

You: are we like dating now..?

Millie 💓: if that's you asking me to date you then yes we're dating

You: really? That's cool :)

IM. SCREAMING

Millie 💓: let's do something later

You: Y E S

Millie 💓: hhMmMmMmmMM

You: don't ask me I have no idea

Millie 💓: I don't know I'm dumb

You: yeah we been knew

Millie 💓: -_-

You: IM SORRY ILY

Millie 💓: ILY2 I guess

You: you guess? HuH

Millie 💓: I mean you only find it cool that we're dating 😔✊🏻

You: I-

Millie 💓: I don't wanna date an asshole 😔

You: I ain't no asshole 😔

Millie 💓: you sure bc all that comes out of ur mouth is a load of shit 😔

You: you are just. R U D E

Millie 💓: sOrRy

You: stop being so cold hearted!!! I shall report you!!!

Millie 💓: WOAH WOAH HOLD YOUR HORSES!!!

You: *holds horses*

Millie 💓: 🤦🏼‍♀️😔

You: *is proud of self*

Millie 💓: *is wearing g-gucci fLiP fLoPs*

You: DaNiElLe My FaV

Millie 💓: ARE. U. CHEATING. ON, ME?!!2!1!

You: I is sorry my dalin I jus got bored of ya borin ass

Millie 💓: is it because I'm british 😔

You: you weren't even born there. F A K E

Millie 💓: what are we doing

You: I have no idea DJSHDHAH

Millie's POV:

I get another text from an 'unknown' number.

Unknown: tick tock

You: who is this 😂

I have no clue who this is, no ideas. What does it mean? 'Tick tock' ? Urgh, stupid people. I get up from my bed and sort my hair out. I leave the hotel room and walk downstairs and then outside. Yes, I look a mess but I really just don't care at this point. And that's when I hear a click of a camera. Shit. There's fucking PAPARAZZI? I turn around to 3 people pointing cameras at me. I'm wearing JOGGING PANTS, A HOODIE, NO MAKEUP AND MY HAIR IS AN ABSOLUTE MESS I NEED JESUS. Instead of doing something sensible I run. I run into the hotel and straight into somebody. Somebody tall.

"IM SORRY SHIT UH-I HAAH" I say walking away before hearing them laugh really loudly, it's finn. It just h a d to be finn didn't it.

"Don't you dare laugh at me" I say glaring at him.

"I'm not!" He says giggling putting his hands up in surrender. I hug him and he hugs me back.

"There was paparazzi so I ran away. I don't know why I ran." I say and then I look at my clothes. "Wait. Yes I do" I say before finn chuckles at me.

"Why did you even leave?" He asks.

" I wanted to sit on the rock outside. No particular reason." I say smiling to myself.

"Mhmm?" He says raising his eyebrow.

"What!! I swear." I say

"You're a really shitty liar." He laughs. "Come on were going out for breakfast." He says dragging me out the door, he pulls me in close so the paparazzi don't get any full pictures of me, when we finally arrive at the pancake place (which was surprisingly open) finn let's me go and I laugh.

"You dipshit! You didn't even ask me you just dragged me out!" I say playfully hitting him.

"Hey I could've let them take photos of you. Not that you look bad. I don't know why you think you look horrible. You look adorable" He smiles.

"Same goes to you wolfhard." I smile back. "Wait. How did you know I left my room?" I ask.

"I heard your door open, I knew it was you because I knew you were awake and I thought nobody else would be up at this time." He shrugged.

"Ohhhh" I reply.

"Wait I didn't bring money." I sigh. Finn then pulls money out of his pocket.

"But I did." He smirks. I roll my eyes and laugh.

"You're not paying for mine." I insist.

"Oh I know I'm just going to let you starve." He smiles. I hit him playfully. "What do you want?" He asks whilst chuckling.

"A chocolate brownie with ice cream pleaseee." I ask whilst smiling. He orders the food and then sits back down, he hands me a chocolate milkshake.

"OOO OMG. Thank you finnieeee." I smile. I take a big gulp and I chuckle. "This is amazing"

"You don't know how happy I am now that you're my girlfriend." Finn randomly brings up., which brings a smile to my face.

"And you don't know how happy I am to have you as my boyfriend" I say as I hold his hand that is laid our on the table.

"I love you millie. Don't forget that." He smiles.

"And I love you too finn. Don't e v e r forget that." I smile as I stare into his eyes. He brings me joy, he's my happiness. Damn I'm lucky.

A/N
SORRY IM SO SLOW AT UPDATING