23

Millie's POV:

We stood outside my door looking each other in the eyes.

"Wanna come in?" I asked.

"Sure" he smiled.

"Come on I want to see mum!" Ava rolled her eyes. I giggled in response. We walked through the door.

"Oh hello finn!" My mum smiled.

"Mum guess what!" Ava smiled running in.

"What Ava?" She responded.

"I fell off of the slide! I'm fine now though because Finn and Millie made me happy again." She chuckled.

"Aw. At least you're better now" mum slightly smiled, she then looked over to finn. "Do you want tea with us? We're going to Taco Bell" She added.

"Are you sure that's okay?" He smiled in return.

"Of course!" My Mum smiled back.

"Ok I'll just go and ask my dad for some money." He started to walk to the door. I grabbed his shoulder.

"I'll pay" I smiled.

"No millie I'm paying for both of you. Finn you don't need to ask your dad" Mum smiled at both of us.

"You sure?" Finn raised an eyebrow.

"Of course" she smiled.

"Thanks" we both said at the same time.

"I'm just going to do some work on my laptop and then we'll go" she said sitting at the table. We then both walked over into my room and sat on my bed.

"Finn..." I said quietly.

"Hm?" He said looking me in the eye.

"I know I've said this so many times, but really, thank you. Not just for saving me but for dealing with me when I was mad at you.." I said looking down. He sighed.

"Millie, stop thanking me, I did what any good friend would've done. I dealt with you because I knew you were worth it." He said also looking down, he lifted his head as did I. I looked at him, my eyes tearing up. I felt his warm arms wrap around my body as my tear stained face met the crook in his neck. I pulled away and smiled.

"Thanks" I sniffled.

"You have mascara dripping" he chuckled. I giggled through my tears, I walked over to my mirror. "Oh my god" I sighed, I picked up a makeup wipe and wiped away the excess mascara and applied some more.

"So I'm guessing Ava likes me then" finn smiled.

"She LOVES you." I chuckled. "And it's not often she likes someone as much as she likes you." I said sitting next to him again.

"Well that's great news" he laughed.

"Imagine if she hated you." I chuckled.

"Depends. What's she like when she hates someone?" He asked.

"She either doesn't talk to them or she just hates on them the whole time" I raised an eyebrow.

"Ok glad she doesn't hate me then" he chuckled. My phone vibrated in my pocket so I pulled it out and noticed I had gotten a text from gaten.

Gaten - wanna come do something with me, Caleb and Finn? Me and Caleb feel like doing something, if you see Finn can you ask him? He won't answer my texts. X

Me - I'm so sorry I can't, me and Finn are going out for tea x

Gaten - mhmm.... -_-

Me - NOT LIKE THAT we're going with my mum and Ava. X

Gaten - mhmm 🙃 x

Me - 🙄😂 x

Gaten - have fun ;) x

Me - mhmm

"Who was it?" Finn asked.

"Gaten asking if we wanted to do something with him and Caleb but I told him we're going out for tea." I smiled.

"Ohhhh okay" he smiled. My mum then walked in.

"Ready to go?" She asked. We nodded and got up.

A/N

Sorry I haven't updated in a while I promise I'm not dead 🙃