12

*2 days later*

Millie's POV:

The duffer brothers had texted my mum the details yesterday , I was so happy I was going to Atlanta! I had never been there and it seemed nice. I also received a letter yesterday , it was my first script and that's when I found out the name of the show and my fellow cast mates.

Flashback:

I pick up the letter my mum had placed on the coffee table and I opened it up, it was pretty bulky. I read the front and it had CONFIDENTIAL on it. It read 'stranger things season 1 episode 1' I screeched , it was the script.

"It's the script!" I exclaimed. My mum started to get excited as I opened it up, and my face dropped. It was the cast. It read:

Main Stars

Jim Hopper - David Harbour
Joyce Byers - Winona Ryder
Will Byers - Noah Schnapp
Lucas Sinclair - Caleb McLaughlin
Dustin Henderson - Gaten Matarazzo
Mike Wheeler - Finn Wolfhard
Eleven - Millie bobby brown
Jonathan Byers - Charlie Heaton
Nancy Wheeler - Natalia Dyer
Steve Harrington - Joe Keery
Barbara Holland - Shannon Purser

Finn. Fucking. Wolfhard. It just had to be, didn't it. I sighed.

"What's wrong?" My mum asked.

"Finn got the part" I put my hand on my face.

"hey at least you'll be able to ask why he didn't talk to you" She sympathetically smiled.

"Mum I wasn't bothered and I'm still not bothered about him. If he wanted to talk to me he would have replied" I rolled my eyes getting up and taking the script to my room. He was so , selfish. So idiotic and so stupid. Boys were stupid. The fact that I once cared about him was stupid. Maybe I'm being harsh I thought. But I shook it off and continued to think negatively about him. I then opened the script and began to read it. A few flashbacks, me in the lab. I escape and find a burger shop. He gives me food and I run away. Mike looks for his friend with Dustin and Lucas but they find me and take me back to his house. I hide in a fort in the basement. The only actual limes I had were "yes" and "no", but I was fine with it.

End of flashback.

The day was pretty uneventful, I'm not doing drama class anymore because I've got a job. That sounds weird to say, I have a job. I'm an actress. I was very excited too start filming season one but also petrified. What if the other cast mates hated me? Well I already knew that one did, Finn. I kept on going over the script, making sure what I was doing was ok. It was awesome, I found out I have telekinesis, which means I can move things with my mind and even more cool things, in the show obviously. Not in real life. I was excited too meet the rest of the kids of the cast ; Gaten, Caleb and Noah. I was pretty annoyed that I was the only girl because I knew, it would get so annoying.

"Millie you can stop going over the script so much, we're not leaving until Thursday" my mum chuckled.

"Mum it's Monday. That a few days away" I complained.

"Yes so stop panicking so much, you'll do amazing I promise honey." She smiled.

"How can you be so sure?" I sighed.

"Because otherwise they wouldn't have casted you" She chuckled.

"Oh yeah I found out mr Clarke sent a scene from when I was bawling my eyes out and leaning up against a wall, so that's great" I smiled sarcastically. Paige laughed from the kitchen.

"It's not funny!" I complained.

"It is" she replied.

"Oh leave her alone" Mum chuckled. "Are you sure I can leave you here alone, for seven months?"she added starting to tear up.

"Mum, it's okay I promise. Me and Charlie will be fine." Paige chuckled. I felt bad that my mum had to come with me to Atlanta with my little sister for filming it wasn't fair to me. But it's just how things worked. And it sucked.

Finns POV:

I was relieved I was working with Millie, I could explain to her why I didn't message her. My phone buzzed and I got a notification, an Instagram notification.

gatenm123 started following you!

I didn't think about it and I just followed him back. I kept on reading through my lines and making sure I got them perfectly right. I wanted this to go perfectly. I wanted this whole show to be perfect.

A/N

IM SORRY I NEVER KNOW WHAT TO WRITE HERE