14

Millie's POV:

We had been talking for about an hour before a load of people came through. I smiled. They all approached us smiling and ready to introduce themselves, and one I noticed in particular was Winona Ryder an iconic amazing actress. I didn't want to seem like a fan girl so I stood and didn't say anything. A guy with long-ish brown hair approached me.

"I'm Joe Keery!" He smiled shaking my hand.

"Millie , I play eleven" I grinned.

"Ahhh I play Steve" he replied. We spoke for a few minutes before a more manlier guy walked up to me holding his hand out.

"David. Chief hopper" he nodded.

"Millie, eleven" I grinned.

"Hi darling!" Winona approached me. OH MY FUCKING GOD. Was all I could think.

"Hi Winona! I love your acting!" I smiled.

"Awh thank you sweetie, appreciate it" she grinned.

"I'm millie, I play eleven" I replied.

"I love your accent millie" she replied.

"Thank you!" I thanked her.

"Charlie Heaton. I play Jonathan" A guy with dirty blonde/brown hair approached me.

"Ah finally a fellow british." I chuckled. "I'm millie. Millie bobby brown" I smiled.

"It's nice to not be the only british one here" he giggled.

"Well I don't have many lines to say in an American accent anyway so..." I shrugged.

"Fair enough" he laughed. I was soon approached by a beautiful young woman, smiling as she walked.

"Natalia Dyer, I play Nancy wheeler" she grinned.

"You look beautiful Natalia! I'm millie brown , I play eleven" I replied.

"Awh thank you!" She grinned. I noticed another woman in the room, Shannon purser. Cool. This was just, amazing already. She caught me looking and she approached me.

"Shannon" she said sticking her hand out. "I play barb" she added.

"I'm millie brown. I play eleven" I grinned.

"Nice to meet you millie!" She smiled walking away. This was amazing. Gaten stood on a chair and started to shout, we all payed attention to him.

"IM MAKING A GROUPCHAT!" He shouted. We all laughed and rolled our eyes as we approached him and gave him our numbers.

"Ok you can all add each other through the group chat later" he smiled.

"Ok" I laughed, replying.

"Ok guys!" Ross shouted.

"If you'd come through with us, just cast members. Family members can go back to the cabins if they'd like. We need to talk about the season and how it's going to develop" Matt shouted too. All cast members followed into a room with a large table and many chairs. We all had designated seats, I was in between Finn and gaten which I didn't mind since me and Finn were on good terms now.

"Ok so is everyone seated?" Ross chuckled. We all smiled.

"So we'd like to introduce, your director, mr Shawn Levy!" Matt smiled as Shawn levy entered the room. I was going to be directed by Shawn levy. Wow. I thought.

"Ok so we came here to talk to you guys about your characters , the storyline and how it'll develop" Shawn brings up.

"Let's start from the beginning. As you all know, if you read the script, it's four boys, friends in fact being nerds basically playing DND in mike wheeler aka Finns basement. Will goes missing as he's chased by this 'human like figure' through the woods, right? We need to make that scene alone very dramatic. Horror movie like. Noah we need fear, we need it all in that one scene. Joyce and Jonathan aka Winona and Charlie find out he's not home the next day and Joyce goes to chief hopper aka David harbour to tell him her boy is missing. Now. What we need to know is, how do you guys think about elevens story from there? Is it realistic and believable enough even though people know it's fake we still want them to believe it" Matt speaks up.