34

Millie's POV:

Finn grabs his pyjamas and makes his way to my room.

"You change in the actual bedroom and I'll change in your bathroom." He smiles.

"Sure." I smile back. I grab some shorts and a long shirt to sleep in. He locks the bathroom door and I change.

"You ready?" He asks.

"Yeah you can come in." He's also wearing shorts and a shirt. How basic.

"Basic." I smirk.

"Says you." He glares. We both laugh and turn on the tv, we watch s couple of episodes of the vampire diaries but I get bored.

"Finn can we do something?" I ask.

"Like what?" He raises an eyebrow.

"I don't know, it is 1am." I shrug.

"Already?" He says surprised.

"Yeah we watched quite a few episodes finnie." I laugh. His face then lights up, he has an idea. "What's your idea?" I ask rolling my eyes.

"Let's go outside." He smiles.

"Uhh my mum would never let us." I scoff.

"Let's sneak out then." He smirks.

"And how do you plan on doing that mr wolfhard?" I ask.

"Your window." He says pointing over to, Yeah you guessed it. My window. I know, surprising I was expecting him to point at a DrEsSeR.

"Finn do you really want to just jump outta my window and break you neck and die or some shit? We're. Going. To. Die." I state.

"No we won't stop being dramatic millie." He laughs. Yes I'm a hypochondriac but I mean we could actually fall and die, so.

"Whyyyyyy?" I complain.

"Because it'll be fun. And we can get food in that 24 hour place we usually get food from." He grins. I sigh, I fucking love that place.

"Fine." I give in. We walk over to the window and open it, we walk along the tiny platform next to my window before finn slips and plummets straight down into a bush below us. I gasp but soon wheeze. He just fell two stories down into a  b u s h. I'm trying not to fall off as I cry laughing on this tiny (oH and night I add that it's slippery too) platform. I stop laughing when I realise I haven't seen him move and I begin to panic.

"Finn?" I whisper very loudly. Shit. "Shit shit shit" I say to myself before hearing him burst out laughing. I take a sight of relief as I just watch him below me wheezing his ass off.

"I just fell into a BUSH." He laughs. He's now crying. I break into a fit of laughter and begin to slip.

"SHIT" I shout. I manage to stay ok but Charlie soon comes outside.

"What are you doing finn?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

"Uhhhh....hedgework?" He says, almost confused about what he was saying.

"Uhhhh Ok...?" Charlie replies. Finn looks up at me and I just break into a fit of laughter. Charlie looks up at me and his jaw drops.

"MILLIE GO BACK INSIDE!" He says loudly but not loud enough for mum and dad to hear. I giggle lightly as I walk back towards my window. I climb in and soon Charlie and Finn come through my door.