31

*next morning*

Finn PoV:

It's the last day. And I'm absolutely tired, I have no idea what's going on with Millie and I'm running late. I grab random clothes and get changed. I hear my phone buzz.

Caleb: meet outside, now :)

I put my phone in my pocket and rush out.

"Bye mom!" I shout.

"Byeee!" She shouts back. I bump into Millie on my way out.

"Hi Finn" she smiles widely.

"H-hey.." I smile back confused.

"Nothing happened, remember?" She raises her eyebrow.

"Yeah, I remember" I smile back. We walk out and we're greeted by Noah, Caleb and gaten.

"Fillie!" Gaten smiles. I look over to Millie and we both roll our eyes.

"Guys group hug!" Noah announces. So we all hug silently, appreciating the moment. I soon feel a tear hit my cheek, but it wasn't mine. And then I hear Millie sniffling.

"Awww Mills dont cry." I lightly smile. We all pull away from the hug, now staring at millie.

"I'm going to miss you guys." She smiles.

"We can still hang out!" Noah smiles.

"Noah. I'm filming a movie all summer, so is Finn, Gaten is going on tour with his band, Caleb is going on broadway and you're shooting a movie too. We won't have time." She says, another tear trickling down her cheek.

"I wish things were different. Like imagine if we all lived on the same street and we didn't have movies to film and things to do." I chuckle.

"That would be fun." Caleb smiles.

"But that's not how it is." Millie says plainly. "And even if there is a season two, I might not even be in it! I might be dead!" She cries. "I love you guys."

"We love you too Mills." I say smiling. Yes I feel awkward, but she's my best friend. I have to be there for her, even if I do have feelings for her.

"We should probably get down to set millie" gaten lightly smiles.

"You're right." She replies smiling. We walk down to set and prepare for our last day of filming.

*time skip to wrap*

"And that's a wrap!" The duffers shout. Everyone's cheering and smiling, everyone except Millie. Everyone's hugging and saying their goodbyes to eachother, we won't see them until the premiere. Wow. That's a long time. Whilst everyone is celebrating I notice millie walking outside, with her mom. They're arguing? About what? I stand in confusion as I watch millie walk down a trail and her mom walking the other way. I decide to go and look for her, to make sure she's ok.

"Where you going?" Caleb asks.

"Uh I feel really sick." I lie.

"Oh ok I hope you feel better soon man! See you later!" He smiles.

"See you later!" I smile. I walk down the trail I saw Millie walk down earlier for a few minutes and surprisingly I'm greeted with a lake?There's a lake here? Didn't know that. Millie's sitting up against a tree staring over the water in front of her. She doesn't notice me walking towards her to she jumps when she sees me sit next to her.

"Oh my god finn!" She says slapping me lightly, I chuckle.

"Sorry." I smile.

"How did you know I was here?" She asks.