37

*a month later*

Millie's POV:

Finn is gone. He's obsessed with her. I'm currently watching from my window, tears trickling down my cheeks. I wish I could tell him what she's really doing, but he wouldn't believe me. And iris would tell him. My mum walks into my room with tears all over her face. I'm confused.

"Mum?" I say confused, she just breaks down. I hug her tightly and sit her on my bed. "What's wrong?" She doesn't reply. "Mum seriously what's happened?" I ask again.

"We won't be visiting gran next week Mills." She whispers.

"Why?" I ask sadly.

"She's gone millie." She manages to say before she breaks down once again, she just lost her mother. I don't know how to feel. I also break down in tears. We hug on the bed for a few minutes continuously crying, why us? Why does everything always happen to us?

"I think the best thing for you right now is rest." I sniffle. She nods.

"You're not going to the interview tomorrow Ok? Unless you want too." She tries smiling.

"I don't think I'm going." I put my head down as my mum walks out. As soon as the door closes I break down and start heavily crying. I hear a knock at my door. He wouldn't have came. Would he? I question as I get up but when I open the door I'm greeted by Ava with a load of sweets.

"We're watching movies. You cant stay sad! It's not right!" She says jumping on my bed, I giggle.

"What are we watching then?" I ask.

"Frozen!" She says excitedly. I roll my eyes and put the film on. We eat most of the sweets and popcorn and I'm not going to lie, I do feel a bit better. I love Ava. I really do. After a few more movies and many more sweets we both fall asleep slowly.

*next day*

Finns POV:

"Finn are you ready?" My mom calls from downstairs.

"Yeah!" I say running down stairs. "I'm ready to go." I smile.

"Great." She smiles back. We get in the car and head towards the location. I get a text from Caleb.

Caloob: you and Millie on your way?

You : Millie's not with me but I'm on my way

Caloob : is she coming?

You : idk

Caloob : you're her best friend you should know this 😂

You : Yeah I wouldn't say I'm her 'best friend' anymore

Caloob : dude you didn't ditch her for iris right?

You : no! Why would I do that? That's fucked up

Caloob : Ok! Just asking

You : see you later 😂

Caloob : bye :)