20

Finns POV:

I woke up again to morning light and a peacefully sleeping millie next to me. I couldn't stop thinking of that man, what was he even doing there at that time and why would he so casually ask to buy a teenager? I had a lot of  questions , one being do I tell her? I know I said I wasn't going to but I didn't sleep for long last night I just couldn't sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about the fact that people like him roam free and things like that happen daily. I feel like she needs to know but I was indecisive. I soon heard ruffling under the blanket and a smiling millie looking up at me.

"Hi" She chirped. I lightly smiled in response. "You okay?" She asked, I nodded. "What time is it?" She asked.

"Don't know" I replied. She grabbed her phone and sighed.

"8:12am. We have to leave in 15 minutes." She groaned. Her phone soon started to ring and it was her mom. She picked it up.

"Hi mom. Yes I know.....I'm at Finns cabin. Yes I stayed here. You're the one that locked me out. It's okay. Ok, ok I'm coming." She chuckled putting down the phone "I have to go, see you later" she smiled , I waved and lightly smiled as she left. I put on some jeans and a random shirt , it didn't really matter what I wore. My mom came in to check if I was awake and to tell me breakfast was ready, so I ate that and left the cabin. I didn't see millie and for once, I was glad. I didn't want to see her face, some people would say it isn't a big deal but when you're in my position trust me, it is.

"Finn are you okay?" My mom asked.

"Yeah just tired" I smiled.

"Was there someone over last night?" She asked raising her eyebrow.

"Oh. Yeah me and the cast were hanging out and Millie fell asleep and by the time we got back her door was locked so she slept in my bed and I slept on the floor" I lied.

"Oh that's fine" she smiled. We reached my trailer so I entered and changed into my first mile costume of the day, mom made coffee and spoke to some of the older cast members. I made my way to gaten and Caleb who were standing outside laughing at each other.

"Hey!" Gaten exclaimed.

"Hey dude!" Caleb approached me.

"Hi" I responded.

"What's wrong with you?" Caleb asked.

"Nothing" I huffed.

General POV:

"You can tell us you know" gaten said quietly.

"I said I'm fine!" Finn shouted back. But what he didn't know was millie was watching and listening though her trailer window, confused.

"Finn-" Caleb started.

"I said. I'm fine." Finn said walking away down a pathway. Millie walked out of her trailer , she wanted to know what was the matter.

"Millie! Hey" Caleb said as she walked past them.

"Hi" gaten smiled. She didn't say anything, her main focus now was finding Finn to make sure he was ok. She eventually found him sitting a few minutes away on a rock, he looked concentrated, he was thinking about something. She wanted to know what. She slowly approached him.

"Finn...?" She said quietly in her dirty hospital gown.

"Oh-uh-millie-h-hi" he tried to smile, but it wasn't working.

"What's wrong?" She asked taking a seat next to him.

"You don't need to know" he said quietly.

"But I want too. I care" she sighed. "I want to help you" She added.

"It's you" he replied. She looked at him in pure confusion.

"What did I do? I'm sorry Finn. Please tell me what d-" she started.

"You did nothing wrong. It was last night" he sighed.

"What happened?" She asked again.

"A-a man tried to buy you off of me so he c-could r-rap-rape you. I had to kick him and run. Now I can't stop worrying about you thinking you'll get hurt and I just I don't know. I want to protect you but what if there's one time where I'm not there and you get hurt and it'll all be my fault" he explained with a few tears trickling down his cheeks. Millie just engulfed him in a tight, warm hug.

"Thank you" was all she could say.

"For What Mills?" He asked confused.

"Saving me from him" she replied.

"It's what anyone would've done" he replied smiling.

"I'm never leaving and as long as you're by my side I'm as safe as I'll ever be finn. Don't ever think I'm leaving ok? I'm always going to be here no matter what. Just next time don't run away and talk to me. I'm here and I'm staying. Forever." She said with tears in her eyes.

"I'm never leaving you either Mills. I promise" he whispered the last part. They hugged for a few more minutes that felt like hours, they loved each other's warm embrace , they both felt safe and loved.

A/n

Sorry these are kind of depressing, it'll get a lot happier I promiseeeee ❤️❤️