21

Finns POV:

She cared. About me. She could have just stayed in her trailer and left me but she came for me. I couldn't ask for a better best friend. We were still hugging until I realised millie had fallen asleep on me, I smiled and laid down, soon falling asleep too.

Gatens POV: (surprising ik)

"GATEN, MILLIE, FINN AND CALEB ON SET" I heard from around the corner, I looked at Caleb.

"What should we do?" Caleb asked.

"I don't know? Should we look for them?" I asked.

"Probably. I mean I don't know" he shrugged.

"Let's Just go to set and we'll tell the Duffers." I rolled my eyes walking towards set with Caleb following closely behind.

"What do you think was up with Finn?" Caleb asked.

"No idea. He was just acting weird" I sighed. We walked in and soon the Duffers gave us weird looks.

"Where are millie and Finn?" Matt asked. I just shrugged.

"We'll wait a few minutes" Shawn smiled lightly. We ended up waiting for half an hour and they didn't turn up. Matt and Ross decided that we'd go and look for them. Me and Caleb showed Matt and Ross the way that they went earlier on.

"Millie! Finn!" Ross shouted as we walked down a pathway.

"Finn!" I shouted "Millie!" I shouted again. Caleb looked at me and shrugged, we walked for a few more minutes before we came across millie in her hospital gown sleeping on a rock cuddled up to finn who was also sleeping. Matt chuckled as Ross got his phone out and took a photo.

"How did this even happen?" Caleb laughed.

"I don't know" I chuckled. Caleb walked over to Millie and shook her.

"What mum?" She mumbled.

"I'm not your mom" Caleb laughed, her eyes widened and she sprung up.

"oh my god!" She laughed. She looked at Matt and Ross who had wide grins on their faces.

"Did you enjoy your nap?" I asked raising one eyebrow.

"I-uh I just fell asleep and so did He we didn't fall asleep hugging" she lied. I just nodded in response.

"Sure millie" Matt smiled.

"Anyway wake finn up we're 45 minutes behind schedule because of you two" Ross roled his eyes chuckling. Millie shook finn awake and explained to him what happened whilst he sat in pure confusion.

A/N

I'm sorry it's so short , would you guys be okay with me doing the time skip to last week of filming? ❤️ (please let me know)