32

*month and a half later*

Millie's POV:

It's finally moving day, honestly I don't understand why my parents keep on moving like, can't my mum just get a job where she doesn't have to travel? I sit the taxi, staring out of the window. I feel so scared and underprepared for this. In the first week the cast were talking all day every day, but now we've sort of drifted, in a way. And now I feel alone, even finn and I have drifted. I felt like they were my only friends and now, I have none.

"Mills please stop being so upset!" My mum sighed.

"Why? I have I got a reason not to?" I ask.

"Yes." She smiles.

"And what's that mother?" I ask.

"You'll soon find out." She smirks. I roll my eyes and put my earphones in. Soon enough I'm drifting off to sleep.

Finns POV:

I have a gig at a local venue next week with my band, we're pretty excited. We haven't really had the chance to perform anywhere so this will be a first. Things have been boring, they've gone back to how they were before we started filming stranger things, so now we wait.

Millie's POV:

I wake up outside the airport, I'm so tired. I stretch and grab my luggage and make my way through security. I hate security, it's so much hassle. We eventually get on the plane and yet again, I fall asleep. I would stay awake with Ava but she's too busy watching peppa pig.

*plane landing*

I wake up to the plane shaking, I'm confused and scared until I realise it's just landing, i take a sigh of relief and leave the plane.

Finn POV:

I hear a knock on my front door, I open it and greet ayla, jack and Malcolm.

"I'm so excited for next week." Ayla smiles.

"Me too!" Jack grins.

"It'll Be our first proper show!" I add

"So we need to make it great." Malcolm suggests.

"That is true." I sigh. We head down to my basement and try out a few songs, one of my favourites is 'my kind of woman' by Mac demarco. After practising a couple of songs for a few hours ayla, jack and Malcolm have to leave for family purposes and I'm called upstairs.

"Take these over to our new neighbours, they've moved across the street today." My mom asks.

"Yeah fine." I say as I grab the cupcakes my mom had baked earlier on. I walk across the street and knock on the door, I'm greeted by young adult, a guy.

"Hi welcome to the neighbourhood!" I smile.

"Hi! Thank you!" He smiles back, he's british?

"So you're british?" I ask.

"Yup." He smiles. "But I've lived in the US for most of my life." He chuckles.

"I'm finn." I say sticking my hand out. He shakes it and smiles again.

"Charlie." He replies. "Charlie Brown." He repeats. Wait? Charlie....CHARLIE? "Come on in! The family would love to meet you." He smiles. I walk in and walk into their large living room. "Take a seat finn." He says pointing to the newly put out sofas. I sit down.

"Wow this is really comfy!" I chuckle.

"Yeah theyre brand new. Do you want a drink?" He asks.

"No thank you." I smile. Charlie then walks over to the bottom of the stairs.

"HEY! COME DOWNSTAIRS A NEIGHBOUR HAS COME TO VISIT!! HE BROUGHT CUPCAKES!" He shouts, I laugh.

"Doesn't sound weird at all!" I smile.

"Oh well." He shrugs. I hear a huff from upstairs.

"Coming." I hear them grumble. They start to walk downstairs and with every step they take they become more familiar, and then I realise, IS THAT MILLIE? She looks over to me and gasps, I stand up but I am then rugby tackled back onto the sofa by Millie.

"FINNNNN!!!!" She shouts as she hugs me tight.

"Mills? I'm so happy to see you oh my god!" I hug her tighter.

"How did you know I moved here? How long did you travel?" She asks confused. SHE LIVES HERE NOW?

"Wait. YOU LIVE HERE NOW?" I ask.

"Yeah unfortunately." She huffs. I look over to Charlie and he smirks, he knew. I walk her over to the front door.

"Finn where are we going?" She asks. I don't say a word, I take her into the front garden and point to the house across from her.

"You see that house? That's where I live Mills." I smile. "We live right next to each other." I grin. She gasps.

"SHUT UP!" She shouts as she jumps on me. I fall to the ground, I'm weak ok? And we both chuckle.

"WE LIVE NEXT TO EACHOTHERRRRRR!!!" She screams in my face.

"I CANT BELIEVE IT." I shout back.

"THIS IS JUST SO-DIANSJAAAAHHHHH" She shouts hugging me tight.

"I SWEAR GOD JUST WANTS US TO BE BEST FRIENDS." I shout laughing.

"I KNOW RIGHT? I mean it CANT be a coincidence that you texted me by accident, we end up being on the same tv show together, and then we just happen to now live next to each other. THIS IS INSANE BUT I LOVE IT!!" She shouts again staring me in the eye.

"Maybe it's fate." I say and she laughs.

"Maybe it is." She smirks.

A/n

I'm so sorry it's short I'm just really struggling in school right now. Thank you for 15K reads ❤️