30

Finn PoV:

I walk down to set, getting ready to shoot the big scene, which is also the last scene. I'll miss set, I'll miss my friends, but most importantly, I'll miss millie. How am I supposed to cope? I won't see her everyday, I'm used to seeing her everyday. She's going to be busy with other projects so she won't have time for me, and so will I, I'm filming IT soon. What do I do? I then realise I'm just standing. I'm standing here looking over all of the trailers and people. How did I end up here? In this beautiful place, I'm living a dream I once thought was impossible. Yet here I am.

"Finn?" I hear a familiar voice behind me. She's crying.

"Millie? What's wrong?" I turn around.

"What are you doing on the cliff top?" She asks.

"I-uh I don't know" I say as I approach her. "What's wrong?" I ask again.

"Everything" She sobs. I hug her tight but she pulls away, our faces are inches apart. I stare at her lips, she's staring at mine.

"We can't do this. I can't do this. Not anymore." She says walking passed me, towards the clifftop.

"Millie? WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? Get away. Please" I beg, tears streaming down my face.

"Finn. Just know, I love you. I always have, as more than friends. But you never noticed. Now I deserve this. Goodbye Finn." She says, a tear trickling down her face. And then she jumps. I run over to the cliff edge and everything's moving in slow motion. I'm watching her fall slowly as I scream, I fall to the ground crying as I watch her. Her body is inches from the ground and then I let out one more, pain filled scream as her body hits the ground. Blood pours, I scream. I'm running, running as fast as I can, as far away as I can. I can't do this. I can hear her voice in my head "finn" she calls.

"GO AWAY!" I scream, crying my eyes out. I fall to the ground, trying to bare the voices in my head.

"Finn" she calls again.

"FINN?" Millie shouts shaking me from my slumber. I'm crying?

"Oh my god. Millie." I cry as I hug her tight. She's crying too. We sit there for a couple of minutes, I'm so fucking glad that was a dream.

"What happened? You were screaming my name and crying and-and I didn't know what to do your mom called me over-and-I-what-I don't-I dont know what's happening." She sighs.

"Millie, I'm just glad you're here. I had a dream. A really terrible dream." I say, and then I remember, that cliff doesn't even exist.

"What was it?" She asks, placing herself next to me.

"I was on a clifftop, alone. And then you approached me crying-" I say, my eyes filling with tears. "You didn't tell me what was wrong you just hugged me and went up to the clifftop and-" I lie "you jumped. I watched you fall as I screamed and you hit the ground. Blood poured and I tried to run away but you called my name and I-i couldn't take it Mills." I say looking down, tears streaming down my face. "I can't lose you millie, I don't know what I'd do. I-I can't." I sniffle. She lifts my chin and looks me in the eye. She leans in closer, is this really about to happen? As our lips are about to touch she pulls away.

"No-we-we can't." She says getting up.

"W-what why? I'm sorry I-I didn't know, I thought you wanted to-I-I'm sorry." I panic.