9

Finn's POV (the next day)

I couldn't believe it. I had met her. I had genuinely spoken to and hugged Millie bobby brown, I felt complete. She was so gorgeous , beautiful , stunning and-

RING-RING

Millie❤️ wants FaceTime:
Accept.                   Decline

I accepted with a huge smile spread across my face.

"Hi! Thought we could FaceTime now that we've met and all" She giggled. I smiled.

"Good idea" I grinned.

"So what you up too?" She asked.

"Nothing , just thinking" I replied , yawning. "What time is it?" I asked.

"Ummm 9am. Now wolfhard , what were you thinking about?" She asked.

"Uh-yesterday. How we met , it was crazy! I don't know how we didn't realise it was us" I chuckled.

"I'm kind of glad we didn't know though , because then it was a pleasant surprise." She giggled.

"I loved meeting you millie" I admitted.

"You too wolfhard" she lightly smiled. She soon frowned and looked as if she was going to cry.

"What's wrong?" I asked , concerned.

"It's just that" she said wiping the single tear that dropped from her eye. "I don't know when I'll see you next. I want to hug you again" She sniffled.

"Millie please don't cry! Look we both nailed that audition , we're going to get those parts and work together. We will see each other all the time then" I reassuringly smiled , lying. I wasn't a good actor so the chances of me getting the part were very low.

"But I'll never be good e-" and before she could finish I cut her off.

"You're amazing. Ok? You're the best actress I've ever seen in my life and if you don't get the part the duffer brothers are sure missing out" I smiled. She lifted her head up and chuckled.

"Thank you finn. It means a lot to me coming from such a great actor" She sniffled whilst giggling.

"Happy to help!" I chirped.

"I just want to feel your embrace again. I want to hug you. You shouldn't be sad , you don't deserve it" I said in my head. Millie looked at me , smiling. Her eyes were twinkling.

"You're the sweetest bean ever. I want to hug you too." She replied. I SAID IT OUT LOUD? I sat in shock and just awkwardly chuckled. I was so glad we had become great friends , she made me so happy and I couldn't ask for a better best friend.

"I'm so glad we became best friends" she blurted.

"Me too , I'm so glad I accidentally sent you that text" I chuckled.

"So that means in that case I'm happy you're dumb" she laughed. Her laugh was adorable. She was adorable. FINN. No , she's your best friend.

"Agreed" I chuckled. After talking for two and a half hours Millie was called downstairs so she had to leave.

"Ok I'll talk later finn , love you! Bye!" She smiled. She ended it. I sat there smiling for the next 10 minutes. The only thing that girl brought to my life was happiness. And I loved it. I eventually got myself out of bed and made my way downstairs.