26

Millie's POV:

After texting Finn for the next hour I decided to get up and leave for set. My mum knew that I left all by myself as it wasn't far. I started to walk down the hill until I heard gaten shouting my name from behind me.

"Hey!" I smiled.

"Hi" he lightly smiled back.

"You look so tired." I laughed.

"Millie it's 6am obviously I'm tired" he laughed.

"Where's Caleb and Finn?" I asked.

"I thought you'd know where finn is." He smirked, I hit him lightly. We then saw two figures jumping from a bush near us screaming which then caused me to scream and run away. I tripped over and landed face first on the floor. Let's just say it fucking hurt. Caleb and Finn ran up to me concerned but I pushed them away.

"Just LEAVE. Please." I said getting up.

"But Millie your nose is bleeding." Finn said, concern written all over his face.

"I'm. Fine." I fake smile, then storming off down the hill covered in blood and dirt.

Finns POV:

"You think she's mad?" Gaten asked. Seriously?

"No she's fine she loves us so much now she probably appreciated us making her hit her face in the floor." I said sarcastically, making him then look at the floor.

"I think she's angry." Caleb added.

"No shit Caleb." I said walking down to set. I walked in and was greeted by Shawn levy, Matt and Ross.

"Do you know where millie is?" I asked.

"I'm pretty sure she went to her trailer." Ross smiled. I thanked him and ran over to Millie's trailer, knocking lightly on the door.

"Come in" I heard from inside, I walked in to see her sitting on the couch patting her scratched cheek with a medical wipe. "Oh, hi Finn." She smiled.

"Look" I said sitting next to her. "I'm so sorry I didn't know you were going to fall. I wasn't meant to scare you that much." I explained guiltily. She just chuckled.

"Finn it's fine, it was just in the moment I was angry that's all, it's fine." She smiled.

"Really?" I said happily. To ensure she was sure she gave me a hug.

"I'm sure" she whispered into my neck. A few minutes later and we heard a knock on the door. I opened it to reveal Caleb and gaten. I invited them in and Millie gives them a hug.

"I'm sorry" Caleb apologised.

"Honestly Caleb it's fine." She smiled.

"Your face. I can't believe I did that to you I feel terrible." He said looking down.

"I'm the one who didn't see the stupid rock it's fine" she chuckled back.

"So who's up for a sleepover tonight?" I asked smiling widely.

"YESSSS" Caleb said loudly.

"IM SO READY!" Gaten said jumping around. We were soon called to set and started the long day ahead of endless filming.

*time skip to after filming*

Millie's POV:

"Ok So finn I'm just going into my cabin quickly to tell my mum and grab my stuff" I said smiling, Caleb and gaten had already left earlier on, we had mileven scenes to shoot.

"Ok see you in a bit" he smiled walking into his cabin. I walked in, and there was nobody in the cabin.

"Hello?!" I shouted, still no reply. I then looked into my mums room to see her and Ava cuddled up fast asleep on the bed, I smiled st this adorable sight and then packed up my stuff for the night. I then left the cabin and also left a text for my mum, letting her know where I was and then entered Finns cabin whilst shouting.

"ELEVEN HAS ARRIVED" cringe, I know. But I literally am eleven, I had to do it at some point.

"ELEVEN?! EL!!" Finn shouted popping his head around the corner and chuckling.

"And mileven has reunited" I said dropping my bags and engulfing him in a hug.

"I have a shit ton of candy and popcorn for tonight." He said smiling.

"Oh my god I forgot to grab some from the cabin, should I go back and get some?" I said guiltily after pulling away from him.

"What? No its fine millie, like I said, there's plenty." He said again chuckling.

I walked into the living room to see two mattresses placed on the floor covered with blankets and pillows, I squealed.

"I LOVE SLEEPOVERSSS" I said jumping onto the mattress. Finn soon laughed and joined me.

"MILEVEN!" Caleb shouted whilst walking in causing me and Finn to laugh.

"LUCAS-AKA-CHOCOLATE DADDY" finn said approaching him causing him to laugh.

"Where's gaten?" I asked laughing.

"Oh He was taking forever so I just didn't bother waiting for him." Caleb smiled.

"You're so cruel" I laughed.

"What He was taking forever!" He shrugged.

"Ok So whos sleeping where?" I asked.

"WHAT ARE YA DOIN' IN MA SWAMP?!" Gaten shouted walking in, Caleb in the way. We all burst out laughing.

"Shrek?? Really gaten??" I laughed.

"Yes really" He smiled putting his stuff down.

"OKAY AGAIN WHOS SLEEPING WHERE?" I shouted again causing finn to laugh.

"Wherever you want mills." He smiled.

"I'm guessing it's 2 on each mattress then. Who am I sharing with?" I asked.

"I think you should share with Finn, I mean you've been friends for a long time and all I thought it'd just make you feel less uncomfortable." Gaten smiled lightly, then looking over to Caleb and smirking. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Yup sure. Ok Finn we're sharing a bed tonight!" I said grabbing my bag and grabbing my Pj's

"Ok" finn smiled. Gaten and Caleb stood in confusion.

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I thought you would've said no." Caleb chuckled.

"Well McLaughlin, I'm full of surprises" I smiled sarcastically.

"She speaks the truth" finn nods. Gaten and Caleb just laughed at us.

"Ok I'm going to your room to change don't come in." I smiled walking into Finns bedroom. I changed into some shorts and a long shirt so that I could sleep comfortably and so that I wouldn't get too hot. I walked back out to find them already stuffing their faces with sweets and popcorn, I rolled my eyes.

"Wow." I chuckled crossing my arms. "Couldn't even wait for me huh?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Sorryyyy" gaten smiled. I chuckled and sat in between Caleb and Finn, surprisingly it was already 9PM so we decided to watch a film, the conjuring.

Hours passed of me screaming at the many different horror films the boys were picking and chatting about random things and before we knew it, it was already 2am. I wasn't tired but gaten and Finn felt otherwise so we all decided to sleep.

Finn fell asleep straight away, so I admired his facial features. His lip was hanging as he slept, but it was cute. His hair was messy, but that was cute too. Everything about him was cute, but did I have feelings for him? Pssshhhh nope. I was soon brought from my trance as I felt his arms wrap around me and pull me closer, at first I was confused, then I let him hold me and I fell asleep slowly in his arms. His warm, comforting and surprisingly comfortable arms.

A/N

Look out for the time skipppp soon :)