43

Millie's POV:

After countless photo shoots and interviews I have finally reached 1 million followers on Instagram. And how do I know? Ask my boyfriend who's screaming excitedly in my face.

"YOU DID IT MILLS! DKSNDKSNJD AWWW IM SO PROUD HOLY SHIT!" He exclaims bringing me into a tight hug. I'm in shock. Finn hit a million followers a few months ago and I was stuck on 957,000 for quite a while.

"THANK YOU FINNIE IM SO OH MY GOD." I scream looking him in the eyes. He kisses me lightly and presses his forehead up against mine.

"What an amazing early birthday gift." He giggles.

"I still can't believe I'm 14 next week" I exclaim. (A/n: Throughout this book they were 13/14 I forgot to mention that heheh yay?)

"I know me neither. You're about the same height as a ten year old though." He smirks. I hit him lightly.

"Now that's just rude" I glare.

"Stay here for a second." He directs.

"Huh? Okay?" I stay sitting on his bed as he runs downstairs. He comes back up with a large box. I raise an eyebrow as if to say what is that? He opens the box to reveal a big cake that had '1 millie-on ;)' on it I squeal excitedly and wait for him to put it down before hugging him tightly.

"The writing is so corny but I love it." I say giggling. "Thank you finnie" I kiss him. He kisses back. After a few seconds we both pull away and giggle.

"I love you mills" He smiles.

"I love you too finnie." I say before getting up. "Now! Time for some cake!" I say making my way downstairs, I'm greeted by Finns family and my family in the living room.

"Congratulations!" They shout. They still don't know me and Finn are dating, I mean, they're fillie stans but still. Nobody knows apart from me and Finn, it's fun to keep it a secret.

"Thank you!" I say hugging everyone. We all have a slice of the cake, it was amazing.

"This is insane mills." Finn says happily. "All of your followers are going insane over it" He giggles showing me his phone.

"Woah." I say watching edits people have made and fanart too. They're amazing. I take a video of me, finn and the cake and upload it to my insta story, watching it come up all over my explore page minutes later with captions like

'They're together again!'
'AWw congrats mills! I'm so proud!' I commented thank you on that one :,)
'MY FILLIE HEART'
'I love how they live right next to eachother:,)'

"Woah that's a lot of posts" finn chuckles.

"Sure is" I laugh.

"I don't want you to leave tomorrow" he pouts.

"I have too! I have Godzilla to film." I laugh. And when I'm done with that we'll be together even more because we'll be filming season two of stranger things" I smile.

"But still you're always leaving to film" he complains.

"Season two!" I shout.

"Yeah bu-"

"Season two finn." I smile. He smiles back and hugs me.

"You two are so adorable" Finns mum smiles lightly.

"Thanks." I wink sarcastically. She rolls her eyes and laughs. His family and my family have become one huge family now, Finns mum helped my mum brought her hard times and now they're closer than ever. Life's better like this. Who would've known that all this would've happened because of one accidental text?

"You ok?" Finn says bringing me back into reality.

"Yeah I'm just thinking. About everything. I'm finally happy, and it's amazing." I snuggle into him.

"It really is amazing." He replies.

"It's mostly you that made me this happy though I mean I was a mess." I chuckle.

"Very true." He smiles. "You weren't in the best state of mind but you had your reasons." He says reassuringly.

"But for some stupid reason you always came back to help me through it." I giggle.

"That stupid reason is love." He says quietly so nobody else can hear. I laugh at his comment and hit him lightly before burying my face into his shoulder because I was as red as a tomato.

"I love you finnie" I whisper to him.

"I love you too Mills" He says back. My phone then vibrates again.

Unknown: fine, you win. The game's over millie!

I look at it confused. It's over? It can't be. I cant control my breathing.

"Excuse me" I say running to the toilet. Finn looks at me confused. Everyone stops talking amongst themselves and watches me walk away, confusion filling their minds. I know it's not over. Not yet. They wouldn't just give up like that.

I then get flashbacks, they tried to kill me. They tried to kill me. I try to calm myself down and I somewhat succeed. And then it hits me

They're going to try and get me by surprise.

I have to tell him

But I can't

He needs to be safe

The less people know the better

"Millie?" I hear him shout from outside. I'm then brought back to reality. I open the door and fall in his arms.

"I love you so much" I say looking into his eyes. A tear then slips out of the corner of my eye.

"What's wrong mills?" He asks, his eyes full of worry.

"I-uh-

A/n
This is a happy soppy chapter, until the end :,) since we don't get any fillie content imma write the fillie content.

Anyway, should she tell him? Hmmm?