10

*IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END PLEASE READ*

Finns POV:

I looked at my phone in shock. 9AM?! I thought Millie had said it was 9 like three hours ago? And then I facepalmed. Time zones.

"Why were you up so early on FaceTime anyway?" Mom asked.

"It was 9am in Florida and I guess she forgot about time zones" I shrugged. I kept on staring at the MacBook laid out on the table open. Waiting. My mom had been emailed to say that the duffer brothers would Skype us if they had any news. And I was impatient.

A month later

Millie's POV:

It was the day after Paige's graduation. Everyone in my family apart from me and Ava were drunk last night. I was awake until 4am on FaceTime with finn laughing my head off and dancing to music , it was amazing. He couldn't stop laughing at the drunken mess my family had become.

BUZZ BUZZ. BUZZ BUZZ. BUZZ BUZZ.

I looked around for my phone and eventually found it under my cover on the opposite side of my bed. I looked at the screen as it still buzzed.

Finn💗 would like FaceTime
<Accept>.                            <decline>

I smiled to myself and accepted the call as I wrapped myself in my blanket like a burrito.

"Hiiiiii" I chirped.

"Hello! How are your family?" He chuckled.

"Not up yet" I rolled my eyes laying back down.

"Isn't it like 11 there?" He smiled.

"Yeah. Wait isn't it like 8am there?" I laughed.

"Yeah but that doesnt matter. I woke up and I couldn't get back to sleep so I called you" He smiled.

"How nice of you finn. I can't believe we've known each other for 2 months already" I chuckled.

"I know! It's insane" he shook his head in disbelief.

"Why did you wait so long to call? Why didn't you call as soon as you woke up?" I laughed.

"Because I sound sarcastic as hell when I wake up" he smirked.

"You do anyway" I sarcastically smiled as he rolled his eyes and laughed.

"You're sassy today miss brown" He smirked.

"Always" i grinned. Paige soon walked into my room and gasped in excitement.

"So this is finn?!" She grinned. I facepalmed. Not today Paige.

"Paige you met him last night. Whilst you were drunk" I laughed. She sat next to me in the bed.

"Oh no. Well , hi Finn!" She smiled.

"Hi!" He replied. "Feeling alright after last night?" He laughed.

"No not really." She giggled. "I'll be fine though. Couple paracetamol and I'll be fine" she said yawning.

"It's nice to have a face to this infamous finn wolfhard millie goes on about" Paige chuckled. I slapped her lightly.

"Ohhh does she really?" Finn smiled looking at me.

"Well you're my best friend so obviously" I laughed.

"Mhmmm 'best friends'. Sure" Paige grinned. "I'm going to leave you guys to it!" She smiled walking out. "BYE FINN!" She shouted from the hallway. Finn just laughed.

"So that's the one with a degree?" He laughed raising one eyebrow.

"Apparently so"  I smirked.

"Have you heard anything from Matt and Ross yet?" Finn asked. I looked him in the eye.

"Finn I would have told you by now" I laughed. "You?" I asked.

"Nope" He said popping the 'p'

"Well you will" I smiled.

"So will you" he grinned.

I sure hope so.

A/N
Hey I'm sorry this story is moving sort of slowly I just want it to last long that's all! Also I'm probably going to be starting on another story soon (I will still be updating this obviously) and it will include Finn , Millie and also the Dolan twins. It's the four people I look up too and love the most but also Noah , gaten , Sadie and Caleb will most probably be included as well as some other people too! It's going to be very different to anything I've ever written before so......read? I guess?