29

*later on in cabins*

Finns POV:

Now every time I see her I get butterflies, we're best friends, this isn't supposed to be happening. But it is. Great. How am I supposed to look at her every day and not just confess, or kiss her? Ew. No. Ok, not doing that. I'm kind of glad it's last week of filming, because then I won't see her everyday and I won't have to deal with the pain for long.

Millie's POV:

It's eating me up. It's only been a few hours and I crave his lips, again. But we can't, we're best friends and he'd never feel the same. I feel dirty. I just don't feel right. It feels wrong. I get butterflies every time I see him and I can't help but smile. A few weeks ago we would be shouting and screaming whilst laughing about random things, and now? I can't even look at him. One kiss. One damn kiss, that's all it took. I sigh and lay down on my bed, what do I do now? I need to get over it before we wrap up the season, we wont have any press or interviews. I mean, unless the show becomes popular, which I doubt. So this week may be the last time I see him.

And now, it sinks in. This may be the last week I see him. Them. I mean we have the premiere, but one night isn't nearly enough. And the premiere is in several months because they need to edit the show and you know, make it tv worthy. I feel a tear trickle down the side of my face, I wipe it off and sniffle. Stop millie, I tell myself. But it doesn't work. I break down in tears not knowing what to do. I hear my door open slowly, I shoot my head up and wipe away my tears to see Ava closing the door and approaching me. She doesn't say a word, she just hugs me as I cry into her shoulder.

"Mills?" She says after a few minutes.

"Y-yes?" I sniffle.

"What's wrong? I don't like seeing you upset" She frowns.

"I'm ok" I chuckle. "I'm just going to miss my friends" I smile lightly.

"You'll see them!" She smiles. "You can all have sleepovers together and stuff!" She adds getting excited causing me to laugh.

"I'm not sure that'll happen aves" I smile.

"Oh" She says, her head hanging low.

"But me and you can have sleepovers whenever you want!" I smile.

"YAY!" She shouts. "Tonight?" She asks.

"Of course." I say before hugging her once again. We lay on my bed talking about random things, including sheriff callies Wild West. After a few minutes of talking my eyes become heavy and I'm slowly falling asleep, as is Ava. We both fall asleep, hugging in my bed. Sometimes I love this girl to bits.

Finns POV:

I'm bored. I need to do something, I might go and talk to Millie actually. I don't know what about yet though, I'll work that out when I get there. I decide to text her to see if she's in her cabin or not.

You: Hey Mills :) you in your cabin?

I patiently wait for a reply, but unfortunately don't receive one, well I guess there's only one way to find out. I walk into the kitchen to see my mom smirking in the corner, she's been teasing me about the kiss since I got back, it's annoying. I roll my eyes and lie to her.

"I'm going to see Caleb and Noah" I smile before walking out the door. I knock on Millie's door and I'm greeted by mrs brown.

"Hi!" I smile.

"Finn!" She smiles "please, do come in!" She smiles again, I walk in and take off my shoes.

"So where's Millie?" I ask.

"Her room, I think." She says raising one eyebrow before chuckling. I walk over to Millie's bedroom door and knock, not receiving a response. After a few seconds I open the door to the cutest sight. I see Millie and Ava both asleep hugging on Millie's bed, and so I decide to take a picture and send it to the cast gc.

You: 1 attachment: image

Caleb: AWWWW DUDE

Natalia: that's so cute fosndkdhdjsj

Noah: AWWWWWWW

Gaten: quick question finn.

You: shoot

Gaten: why are you watching her sleep?

Caleb: TRUE

You: IM NOT WATCHING HER SLEEP I CAME TO VISIT AND SHE WAS SLEEPING

Joe: mhm

You: joe since when have you been apart of this convo?

Joe: since now

David: don't mess with my son

Gaten: FKSJDKSHHAHAHA

You: 🤦🏻‍♂️

I sigh and put my phone away, admiring the sight before me. I smile lightly before walking out of the room. I don't want to wake them up, they look so peaceful.

"They're asleep" I smile to mrs Brown.

"Ohh THATS why theyre quiet" she laughs.

"Ok I'm going back to mine" I smile.

"Bye finn!" She grins, I wave back. They looked so peaceful.

A/n

Hey I'm back!!!! This chapter was weird I'm sorry! Also I didn't proofread sorry. ALSO 10K READS WTF ILY