17

Millie's POV:

We finished our scenes and headed over to the food trailer. In the trailer was Charlie, Noah, joe and Natalia. Noah seemed kind of upset.

"Noah are you okay?" I asked sitting next to him. He sighed.

"You guys seem really cool, and we've become good friends instantly but I'm leaving tomorrow." He sighed again.

"W-why?" I asked.

"Dude we can still all talk on the group chat or you can call us whenever you want" finn smiled.

"Yeah just text me" gaten replied.

"Same here" Caleb flashed a quick smile.

"I have to leave for school. The duffer brothers told me there was no point staying if I had no scenes to film it's just that if I have any I do need to film then I'll come back out to Atlanta" he looked down.

"Did they tell you this today?" Gaten asked.

"No. They told me when they first gave me the script but I just never thought we would become such good friends so quickly" he said.

"Noah it's okay we'll still talk all the time" finn smiled.

Joe, Charlie and Natalia soon approached us from the other side of the trailer.

"What's wrong?" Joe asked.

"Noah's leaving tomorrow" I sympathetically smiled.

"Ohhhh" natalia looked with pitty.

"Just message the group chat if you ever need us lil bro" Charlie smiled which caused Noah to chuckle.

"Thanks guys" he smiled. The three teenagers soon left to film some scenes so I decided to ask.

"Anyone have scenes to film today?" I asked.

"No the rest of today is Nancy and Steve." Finn smiled.

"Should we all go and do something? But change first obviously." I chuckled. They all agreed so I made my way over to my trailer some of my clothes had been taken to yesterday. I changed quickly and waited outside for everybody else.

"You're done already?" Finn said walking out of his trailer.

"Yup I don't fuck about" I laughed.

"Yeah I know I can tell" he smiled. Caleb soon came out with Noah and gaten following behind shortly.

"So what are we doing?" Gaten asked.

"No idea. I didnt think of that" I chuckled.

"Well whatever we do we need to tell our parents first" Noah added.

"Oh yeah" I said forgetting about my mum and Ava completely. We are ended up just going to Taco Bell, I texted my mum to let her know and so did everyone else.

Time skip to Taco Bell because I'm Lazy!

"Go and sit in that booth" gaten said pointing to the only booth in the restaurant. I walked quickly over to it and slid into a seat.

"Finn sit here!" I said pointing to a seat next to me. He smiled and placed himself there.

"Fillie" gaten said grinning as he approached us.

"Fuck off" Finn laughed.

"Language wolfhard" I slapped him lightly.

"Abusive relationship?" Noah asked laughing. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"What does everyone want?" Caleb asked. "I'll go get it" He smiled.

"You sure?" I said concerned.

"Yeah it's fine" he replied.

"I'll go with you" gaten suggested.

"Thanks" Caleb smiled.

We all gave them our orders and they made their way over to the cashier.

"Do you think they'll do a second season of stranger things?" Noah asked.

"I don't know, but I kind of hope they do" I smiled.

"Me too I want to see eleven speaking full sentences" finn chuckled.

"You'll have to wait for the seventh season for full sentences finn" I laughed making eye contact. We just looked into each other's eyes smiling. I never realised how good his hair looked.

"Your hair looks GREAT" I blurted out. Noah looked confused as Finn just laughed.

"That was random but thanks." He smiled.

"Uhhhh Guys?" We turned to see Noah in pure confusion as Caleb and gaten stood there with our food.

"Food?" Caleb awkwardly laughed.

"FILLIEEEEEE" gaten chuckled.

"Gaten I swear your whole vocabulary consists of 'oh shit' 'dude' and 'FILLLIIIIEEEE'" I laughed. He shrugged, sat down and passed me my food.

"Dude this is so good" gaten said scoffing his food.

"Some new words!" Finn sarcastically said. Gaten rolled his eyes and went back to eating his food. We spoke about random things, our home lives, family and school. We had a great time and I was going to miss Noah dearly.

A/N
I'm sorry for my shitty skills ok I can't write