7

Millie's POV:

I was unbelievably excited. I couldn't believe I was going to LA! This was going to be amazing and I couldn't wait. I decided to text Finn.

Millie: FINN YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!!

Finn💗: uhhhh...... I have no idea

Millie: I GOT THE AUDITION AND IT ISNT OVER SKYPE ANYMORE AND IM GOING TO LA AND IM NOT REALLY SUPPOSED TO BE TELLING PEOPLE BUT I TRUST YOU

Finn💗: MILLS THIS IS AMAZING! WOW CONGRATS!!!!! IM SO PROUD RN

Millie: it's not even that huge of a deal but I'm crying rn

Finn💗: why are you crying? You ok?

Millie: yeah..... it's stupid

Finn💗: mills you can talk to me... ❤️

Millie: it's just that I always thought I'd be a failure and that my mum was a liar when she said I'd do big things. Now I'm going to LA to audition to play a main character in a tv series. This is insane

Finn💗: don't underestimate yourself next time , you're going to get far with acting , I know it xx

Millie: so will you finn. I feel it in meh bones

Finn💗: you just had to ruin the moment didn't you? 😂😂

Millie: heheheh sorry I'm in a really happy mood and I just idk I'm so happy

Finn💗: I'm glad that you're happy ❤️

Finns POV:

She deserved all the happiness in the world , honestly. I didn't even know this girl yet I've put her before most things in my life already. I felt my phone vibrate once again.

Millie❤️: I have drama class now! I'll talk to you later ❤️❤️

Finn: Ok bye! Good luck ❤️

All I had left in my body was hope. Hope that is someday meet her and be able to hold her. Speak to her and tell her all the kind things she should be hearing. I was now left in my room staring at my ceiling wondering about the confusion of life.

Millie's POV

I walked into class immediately being welcomed by Mr Clarke.

"Miss brown! I'm so excited for you! I'll give you the contract at the end of the lesson so that you can give it to your mom to sign , Ok?" He smiled.

"Thank you sir!" I grinned. Natalie stood in the corner giving me dirty looks and as soon as sir left she approached me.

"Just give up already!" She shouted , I rolled my eyes at her.

"Oh Millie you can't just ignore me. You can't always run away from your problems." She fake smiled. I'd had enough. I turned around.

"What the hell is your problem?!" I shouted

"AND SHE SPEAKS!" Natalie laughed.

"Seriously?! Why can't you back the fuck up and leave me alone. I come here to learn and to develop and to improve not to downgrade myself by just looking at you!" I huffed.

"You're just fun to pick on. You're so....sensitive" she said crossing her arms , smiling.

"Oh shut your fucking mouth before I numb half your face" I spat.

"I'm doing you a favour here hun. Nobody likes a shitty actress." She fake smiled.

"Guess that's why nobody likes you then" I mocked her smile. Next thing I knew I had been shoved backwards and fallen over one of the makeup boxes. I got up ready to slap her but she grabbed my wrist.

"Now. If you get into a fight , will they still let you audition?" She have a fake light smile.

"You little bitch" I snickered. "Is this what this is all about? The audition? Just because you weren't fucking good enough? Just because you don't put as much hard work and effort in as me?! I have worked so fucking hard and long for this!! So fuck off!" I screamed. And then , for the first time ever , Natalie dropped my wrist and started to cry. I had never seen Natalie cry before , not even in a play. Even though she was a bitch to me I still cared. I cared about everyone. She ran into the bathrooms with tears str among down her face and I followed quickly behind. She sat in the corner crying.

"Natalie!" I called , she lifted her head up.

"What do you want?!" She sniffled. I sat down next to her and sighed.

"Look I know we aren't friends or anything but I care about everyone. Now , what's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm sorry millie" she cried even more.

"It's okay" I looked down.

"No." She sighed. "I only did it because-well" she took a long deep breath. "You. You're always being praised for being an amazing actress and all and your family are all so kind and supportive or everything you do. My mom and dad said if I don't become a professional actress I'd be more of a disappointment to the family than I already am. You're cruising through success that you don't even need whilst I'm here failing when all i need to do is succeed . I'm struggling here but you and nobody else sees that." She sniffled. I was completely shocked. I wasn't sure what to say.

"MILLIE BOBBY BROWN ON STAGE PLEASE!" I heard in the distance.

"Look I'm so so sorry I didn't know you felt like this but I need to go on stage. Come out." I lifted her up. She followed behind slowly

Finns POV:

*2 hours later*

I was so bored. I had nothing to do. Millie wasn't replying.  I started to think about the audition I was going to be doing. What if I got the part? What if it became a big show? What if the show hardly gets notices at all? What if I didn't get the part? Many questions flooded my mind as I laid there , waiting from a response from the girl I've never met.

A/N

Somethings coming. Something big