13

*THURSDAY*

I gave Paige a huge hug whilst crying before getting in the back of the uber with my mum in the front. Our suitcases in the boot as well as in one of the back seats next to me. I was extremely nervous. The entire car journey I sat with my earphones in I found out I was in a condo-houses-type thingy with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. I was sharing with one of my cast mates. They were separated with a hall in between but they were still in the same building. At least that's how Matt explained it. There were three of them, one smaller than the rest because only one family were in there. We also had our own trailers on set for just day to day things, there was one for hair and makeup too , one for food and also another for school. Yes, we were all going to be schooled , together. We reached the airport and I got out of the uber, thanking the man who drove it.

"Mum I'm so scared" I sighed.

"You'll be fine" she smiled "come on aves" she said grabbing my sister from the seat next to me in the back. We grabbed our luggage and went through security and eventually got in our plane.

"I'm so excited!" Ava exclaimed. "I've never been in an airplane before!" She added. I laughed.

"Yes you have" I corrected her.

"No I haven't" she glared.

"Ava yes you have" my mum laughed. She rolled her eyes as we started to lift off. I was very excited yet very nervous. I looked at my phone , 7:46am. Urgh. Too early.

Finns POV:

I was sitting on the airplane , staring out.

"Want a drink finn?" My mom asked. It was just my mom coming with me, for approximately six months to seven months I was going to be sharing a condo-house-hut thing with another person. I didn't know who yet. But it'd say on the paper we get when a man picks us up. I forgot the name for them. I'm not...smart.

"Finn?" My mom laughed. I snapped back into reality.

"I-uh water please" I smiled.  The woman walking by gave me a water and my mom payed getting herself a wine. I raised an eyebrow.

"What? It's just one glass" she chuckled.

Millie's POV:

I put my bags in the car and we received a paper.

Millie brown and family + Finn Wolfhard and family in cabin C.

A CABIN. THATS THE WORD. Anyway I facepalmed and sighed.

"Finn? Seriously" I grunted. We got in and about an hour later we arrived. Finn hadn't arrived yet and we had 30 minutes until we were leaving because we were all meeting on set. I started to unpack , I had my own room whilst my mum and Ava shared. Thank god. I got changed into some suitable clothes before I finished unpacking. I tied my converse that I wore with my floral but simple dress.

"Ok come on millie , time to go!" My mum smiled. I took a deep breath and started to walk with her. The set was about a 10-15 minute walk which was very handy. We eventually arrived and I was bombarded by at least six people.

"Hi!" I smiled.

"You must be millie" one smiled.