08: angel / taejoon

ANGEL

WORD COUNT 1.4K
OVERVIEW sleepy domestic afternoons with taehyung are easily namjoon's favourite things ( dd/lb relationship, little!joon & daddy!tae )

PLAYLIST treasure / ateez, 1004 angel / b.a.p, when you love someone / day6

     A SOFT SMILE was on taehyung's lips as soon as he entered his large, spacious and expensive apartment. the familiar smell of flowery air freshener and the caramel perfume namjoon used flooded his nostrils as he slipped off his gucci trainers and burberry coat, hanging up his hat and calling out to namjoon.

"joonie, angel, i'm home!"

a soft pattering of feet came from namjoon's room, and namjoon threw himself at taehyung, the biggest grin on his face.

"hey baby!" taehyung said, hugging namjoon tightly and kissing up his neck gently. "how was your day, angel?"

namjoon pulled away from the hug, playing with the sleeves of his enormous grey sweater as he smiled. "i finished my novel this morning, and wrote some poetry on my blog, and i ate some of jinnie's cooking for my lunch! yoongi hyung called, he wants to organise something for new years, and he said to call him back." he smiled dearly, his whole face lighting up.

"that's great angel," taehyung kissed his nose, making the little giggle gently. "daddy didn't do anything as fun. shoots and a few interviews. i missed you."

"i missed daddy too," namjoon and taehyung walked to the living room, taehyung pulling namjoon onto his lap so they could cuddle on the sofa. "i listened to daddy's album and felt better though."

taehyung worked in the pop music industry. he was quite big in south korea, his two albums selling out throughout asia, and although his and namjoon's relationship had never been a sugar daddy one, he loved to treat namjoon to anything his baby wanted. the long socks that namjoon were wearing were gucci, and his choker was custom made, with 'baby' engraved into a silver pendant. taehyung simply loved spending money on his baby boy.

"you can always call daddy, sweetpea," taehyung said, holding namjoon carefully and kissing his forehead. "i'll always try to respond, i swear."

"i was watching some videos of you on youtube," namjoon giggled. "funny moments, and fan stuff. daddy's so funny!" he laughed, his sides shaking, while taehyung looked on affectionately.

"ah, baby, you flatter me," he grinned. "do you want something to eat, angel? daddy's hungry."

"noodles?" namjoon asked, a hopeful smile on his face.

"takeaway?" taehyung responded with a question, making namjoon laugh again. the pink haired boy nodded, snuggling into taehyung's chest, hands fisted into the material of taehyung's warm hoodie.

"what do you want, sunshine? chicken, beef... veggie?" taehyung scrolled down the takeaway app on his phone, humming his own song (one that was written about namjoon) as he looked through options.

"beef!" namjoon whisper yelled. taehyung clicked on 'order' for beef noodles, and ordered chicken chow mein for himself. he put down his phone, after confirming that the time would be ten minutes, and grabbed the blanket off the back of the sofa, covering up him and namjoon. namjoon was in just his jumper, boxers and socks, and the apartment was kinda chilly.