48: show me your love / jingguk [!]

SHOW ME
YOUR LOVE

WORD COUNT 2.5k
OVERVIEW smut !! but it is non kinky, super cute, established & loving relationship because love? a wholeass kink ( highkey dedicated to SUBMINS whose yoonmin smut was the fluffiest shit and made me uwu, and ilsanlove for writing an amazing jingguk book that i reread and cried over ✨ )

PLAYLIST when you love someone / day6

THE KISS IS MESSY, soft, a sweet collision of lips that makes jeongguk's chest pulse with love and happiness. seokjin's always so careful, so loving with his boyfriend, cautious and aware of the fact that jeongguk is indeed five years his younger, and mutual love and respect is what their relationship is founded on. jeongguk can see that every time seokjin gets intimate with him; he's so gentle, it makes jeongguk feel all special inside. (of course, jeongguk can request him being rough, and seokjin would totally respond to that too.)

his insides practically turn to goo as seokjin's hands slide up his waist, underneath the huge shirt he's wearing, seokjin's big grey t-shirt with 'ontario' written across the chest. they're supposed to be watching the movie jin put on- a ghibli one they've seen before, a thousand times- but they're too occupied and caught up in each other. jeongguk can't stop his hands from tangling up in seokjin's black hair, smiling into the kiss when seokjin's thumbs press into the dimples in his back. they pull apart, staring into each other, jeongguk's eyes filled with galaxies and seokjin's with supernovas, both of their lips pinker than cotton candy.

jeongguk giggles when seokjin pecks his nose with soft lips, cheeks splattered with cherry blossom pink and bunny teeth on display. jin's hands are warm on his back, thumbs rubbing gentle circles, and jeongguk is so caught up with how in love he is. "love you," he whispers just low enough for seokjin to hear, in a way that feels intimate, even when they're alone together. "love you so much hyungie."

seokjin smiles, the gorgeous smile that jeongguk remembers causing when he first met seokjin, cutely tripping over the laces of his converse- ever the clumsy sixteen year old- and falling straight into seokjin's lap, with a slew of apologies and embarrassed laughter following. "i love you too, gguk," he says back, one of his hands going to stroke jeongguk's flushed cheek. "my sweet boy..."

jeongguk smiles abashedly, shifting so he's sitting on seokjin's lap. his tone when he speaks is innocent enough, but there's obvious emotions underlying.

"show me how much you love me, seokie." he murmurs, his eyes doey and focused on seokjin. the older boy bites his lip, smiling purely, hands cupping jeongguk's butt. "please."

this is usually how it starts. jeongguk's needy, he just is naturally, and he's lucky to have found a boyfriend who can respond to that neediness. their dirty talk is filled with more compliments than filth- seokjin's never forgotten about jeongguk's praise kink- and they're respective, always stopping if the other needs a break. jeongguk will lure seokjin into bed with a few messy kisses and whispered words against lips, star speckled eyes and painted pink cheeks, and seokjin will never refuse. he's willing to give jeongguk the world, if only he could.

"you want that?" seokjin pouts teasingly, kissing jeongguk's cheek. "but i was enjoying the movie." he giggles, and jeongguk shakes his head.

"c'mon babe, you've seen howl's moving castle more times than i've watched the breakfast club," he whines, teasing, bouncing a little on seokjin's lap- literally just to annoy him. "hyung," he drags out the last syllable, playing with the strands of seokjin's hair on the back of his head. "come on."