make up to wake up | yoonjinjoon

make up to wake up

word count : 3k
overview : seokjin drags his boyfriends into one of his beauty videos. ( this is soft™ and i had fun writing it // title from 'outro: her' by bts // part one of my bangtan as youtubers au! )

x

"why do i already regret this?" yoongi asked, watching as seokjin set up his lighting equipment and camera, fiddling with his rings. namjoon laughed.

"because you hate makeup and don't trust our boyfriend?" he suggested, making seokjin bark out a laugh. the beauty guru shook his head with a grin, turning on his light and chuckling as namjoon and yoongi blinked at the brightness.

"c'mon yoongs, i agreed to sing on your track, so we're gonna do makeup and answer questions," seokjin smiled, ruffling yoongi's black hair and causing his boyfriend to glare at him, not very intimidating with his freckles and puffy cheeks. "now let's go!"

seokjin was a relatively famous beauty youtuber, under the name of KINGJIN, who had quickly gained a massive following after a collaboration with manny mua (which included lots of roasting james charles and way too many flamboyant hand waves and 'oh honey''s) last year, and his boyfriends, namjoon (joon's tunes) and yoongi (genius lab), made both music and travel vlogs. all of their fans adored the polyamorous relationship, following all three of the boys on every social media so they'd never miss an update, even going as far as to write fan fiction (some of which they'd read out on camera in a travel vlog, cringing and laughing), and there was even an unofficial ship name: geniuskingtunes. seokjin loved each and every one of his fans, and he just loved what he did.

and today, he'd dragged his boyfriends into his beauty videos. he'd tweeted out "so i'm doing a makeup video with @geniusmin and @moonjoon, y'all have any Q's for my men?", and the replies had flocked in, especially with makeup suggestions for the boys. seokjin, with his blonde hair and generally bright attitude, preferred bright colours, like various shades of pink, but his fans had loads of suggestions for his boyfriends. for yoongi, with his whole monochrome thing he had going, they'd suggested several cool dark looks, meanwhile for namjoon, with his greenish hair and tan skin, there had been many suggestions of greens and blues and greys, nice and tumblr-esque. and seokjin was more than happy to comply.

now there they sat, a whole table full of makeup in front of the bare faced boys. seokjin turned on the camera and went to sit down between yoongi and namjoon. "hey guys!" he beamed, an easy smile on his face. "welcome back. today i have some very special guests for you, you guys definitely know them by now." seokjin smiled at his boyfriends expectantly, and yoongi and namjoon smiled.

"hi, i'm namjoon, jin's boyfriend," the tanned boy smiled, waving dorkily at the camera, laughing. "self-promo, go subscribe to joon's tunes."

"yeah, do that," yoongi smiled lazily. "hi, i'm yoongi, jin's second boyfriend, as you already know. hyung dragged us into this video for you guys, so enjoy, i guess." he grinned, watching as jin clapped his hands with a content smile.

"alright, so plenty of suggestions and questions were tweeted at me, so i'm gonna do joon's makeup first–" jin started, having picked up a bottle of concealer and a brush.

"why me?" namjoon asked, wide eyed as he stared at the totally foreign objects in front of him. sharing a house with jin meant a lot of makeup was everywhere– seriously, jin had three rooms of the house with his makeup in them– but it did not mean he knew what any of that shit did. he knew eyeliner, mascara and lipstick, basic shit, but the rest of it might as well have been alien tech to him.