71: 2ND THOTS / jinmin [!]

2ND THOTS

WORD COUNT 1.7k
OVERVIEW smuuut but it's sorta cute ¿
KINKS ass eating (i.. can't write any other smut LOL), spanking, seokjin's a dirty bastard

COOL NIGHT AIR FLOWS over the exposed skin of a pretty boy, adorned in spools of azurean cotton bedsheets and honey scented candlelight, his saccharine lips dripping with glittery, peach flavoured gloss. and of course, his lover, the adonis adorned in nought but a flowing black shirt, laying next to him, bare chest to bare back and lips to neck.

"babe," the lover, seokjin, breathes gently into the pretty boy, jimin's, ear, breath hitting the silver chains dangling from his lobe. jimin keens, falls and unfurls even more in love with seokjin. "how about some music?"

jimin glances over his shoulder with an eyebrow raised, watching seokjin's calculated dark eyes. the older kisses his shoulder as the cherub swathed in a silk dress shirt leans to grab his phone, hands closing around the sleek metal. seokjin's hands are drawing patterns on his thighs, covered by deep red thigh highs that match the shirt on his shoulders, thighs that are smooth and thick and just right for seokjin to play with between his slender fingers, his baby gasping as he tries to messily connect up their surround sound system.

jimin smells like his gorgeous expensive shower gel and moisturizer he gets imported from iceland, full of vitamins that make you look twenty forever - or so they'd have you believe -, and of course, of that gorgeous scent that always seems to hang around him, a scent that seokjin would like to bottle up and have as his own personal chanel no. 5, eau à le jimin, because you'll never find that outside of jimin's scintillant golden skin. jimin's soft gasps find themselves in midair when seokjin bites delicately on the fleshy bit of his shoulder, marking him for all to see.

seokjin's pretty baby scrolls down spotify in an attempt to find a playlist. he chooses his personal favourites, relaxing as the smooth beats of a shawn mendes album begin, going back into his lovers arms. seokjin begins to pepper kisses onto his warm honey skin, propping himself above jimin on one elbow.

if jimin was asked to describe his boyfriend, his lover, in one word, he'd go for mesmerizing. seokjin's just the centre of attention of anyone's eyes the second he walks into a room - especially if there's just you and him there. he enraptures the eyes of many with his lips, plump and soft as silk, gorgeously oyster pink and god, can his use them well; his eyes, pools of nebulae and galaxias contained into two irises of the prettiest brown that never gets romanticised. his smile is something to behold, beautiful and wide, his whole face scrunching up.

but now, though, his face is painted with a smirk, prettily sinful as he dives onto jimin's throat, leaves breadcrumb trails of hickies down his baby's neck and feels sated when jimin's warm, soft moans exhale into the air, the smaller ravenette clutching at seokjin's shirt when he begins to mark up his chest. seokjin's often prone to these little hickey sessions, leaving his baby boy so badly marked up that he can't go to work unless his clothes covers everything. his thighs are seokjin's favourite area, always covered in hues of rosy red and deep violet, causing people to think he's dreadfully clumsy.

"j-jin-hyung," jimin gasps out when seokjin nips on his clavicle, the older looking up from his activities with a smirk and a glint in his andromeda galaxy irises.

"yeah baby? got you all worked up, hm?" seokjin's hand runs to jimin's bare legs - completely bare, no underwear, nothing apart from the thigh highs -, and grips dangerously close to his crotch area. shawn mendes sings about love and heartbreak but seokjin's voice is a hurricane to jimin's ears. "think you're gonna get hard from just a few hickies? cute."