50: please / taegguk [!]

PLEASE

WORD COUNT 3.2k ( im sorry im sorry im sorry my mother )
OVERVIEW rewrite of an old smut and it is improved
KINKS daddy kink, face fucking, spanking, sort of degradation, rough sex, rimming

HOW DO YOU START A CONVERSATION with a stripper?

this wasn't a question taehyung asked with a large amount of frequency- more like ever, if he was honest- or even bothered to entertain, because he'd never had the occasion to. but things happened. "things" being namjoon's birthday, and taehyung, yoongi and seokjin, being the amazing friends they were, had organised an event for their favourite friend: a night at a strip club.

seoul wasn't exactly famous for its strip clubs- and especially not gay ones- but seokjin had certain contacts. he phoned up minhyuk, who found him several places within the city, and the boys had sorted everything out. namjoon had had no clue, until his friends turned up on his doorstep at ten p.m., all dressed up, with several thousand won in their wallets. namjoon hadn't even been mad; he loved clubs, and it was lucky that the boys knew that.

there they sat, dressed up to the nines in tight jeans and rich silk shirts, with a group of glasses containing dangerous amounts of alcohol on the table they sat around. yoongi eyes were on some pretty looking blonde with thick thighs, scantily dressed in crimson panties, complete with a garter and suspenders set, while seokjin and namjoon were admiring the current centre stage act, who had fiery red hair and skin the colour of gold. he was dressed in leather pants that didn't fail to show off everything he had, and an unbuttoned white shirt. (taehyung was pretty sure he saw seokjin drool as the stripper ripped his shirt off, choking on his drink).

taehyung, on the other hand, his eyes were flitting around at all the pretty boys who roamed the club, none really catching his eye, albeit them all being breathtaking. he had received two lap dances so far, and both had been amazing, but he wanted a bit more. although it was namjoon's birthday, he had dressed to get something out of that night; his shirt was a deep red colour, and he knew how good he looked in those jeans.

the lights of the club suddenly dimmed, the strippers taehyung's friends had had their eyes on disappearing and the stage going dark. taehyung crossed his legs and flashed a smirk; whatever this was, it was sure to be good.

the intro to or nah by ty dollar $ign began, and the spotlight focused on just one boy, walking confidently towards the pole. he wore tight lacey panties, so good on his slim hips, a tiny waist on display, and his chest remained bare, diamond nipple piercings glinting and making taehyung lick his lips. black leather boots reached up his calves, thigh highs attached to his panties with garters, and a thigh choker hugged his tan skin in a way that had taehyung going insane. he was undoubtedly gorgeous, yet sinful, with plump lips, deep seductive eyes, and a body that taehyung would've loved to seen writhing underneath him.

the boy reached the pole and dropped low, all in time to the beat, swaying his hips as he came back up. he thrusted his hips in time to the song, and taehyung was lost in the movements of his body, as was everyone; he was the club's main act, he had to be, with the way he moved and the way he acted. as he fell to his knees, teasingly rubbing his cock through the almost see-through panties, money practically swarmed around him, and a confident smirk grew on his face as he took handfuls from the floor of the stage, tucking it into his thigh choker.