35: swimming pools / namgiseok

SWIMMING POOLS

WORD COUNT 900
OVERVIEW sneaking into hotel swimming pools isn't exactly namjoon's scene, but his boyfriends can be... persuading

"THIS IS so wrong."

namjoon hisses these words in a terse whisper to his two boyfriends as they stand outside of the pool room of the hotel room the band are currently staying in. hoseok is first to respond, with a roll of his hot chocolate eyes and a smirk from his peachy lips that press against namjoon's cheek before he responds verbally, "chill, joon," his voice is scratchy from rapping earlier that day, similar to how yoongi's usually sounds. yoongi himself is stood beside namjoon, hand in the taller boy's, an excited smile on his face. "have a lil fun."

it's namjoon's turn to roll his eyes as his chapped lips meet hoseok's for a quick, loving kiss, before the rapper kneels to look at the lock. yoongi purses his lips in hope, and namjoon chuckles softly, kissing him too, and then hoseok speaks.

"we need like a hair clip or somethin'," he looks at the two of them expectantly, and yoongi is the one to respond, pulling a little black clip from his faded blue locks. hoseok grins widely, taking it from yoongi's hand. "thank you, honey."

yoongi blushes a very light shade of pink while hoseok gets to work on the lock, and joon hooks an arm around his waist, pulling him close. hoseok hums as he works, a small 'aha!' leaving his lips as the door swings open, and he smiles up at the two others.

"shall we?" he asks cheekily. namjoon just chuckles and swings an arm around his shoulders, and the three of them walk in.

there's something almost poetic in the way the pool water creates patterns on the walls and ceiling, ripples and reflections, and namjoon almost wants to write a song. but he's broken from this thought when yoongi pulls away from their group, running to the edge of the pool with a child-like wonder in his eyes, in just his favourite silk pajama top and boxers, his hair a veritable mess. hoseok had suggested to come down, being the more rebellious one; namjoon couldn't sleep, too much energy in him, yoongi claimed his thoughts were too loud for him to close his eyes for even a minute, and hoseok just wanted to get out of the bland hotel room. and here yoongi stands, fingers threading through the water as his two younger - yet taller - boyfriends walk up to him, namjoon's smile growing.

"it's really warm," yoongi comments, his long pianist fingers stroking through the water as his eyes never leave the pool. "fuck it, i'm going in."

he stands and strips his pajama top, pale chest exposed without a care. he looks at the younger two expectantly. "i'm not going in alone. c'mon, seokseok, you're the one who suggested it."

"five seconds, baby." namjoon responds, seeing that hoseok is already abandoning his sweatpants and basketball jersey, red hair standing up in tufts. namjoon takes off just his oversized yellow hoodie, leaving on his boxers and kanye t-shirt, and walking to the spot next to yoongi, holding the oldest boy's hand. yoongi looks beautiful like this; the pool water reflects it's gorgeous patterns onto his artful features, blue ripples highlighting his white skin. namjoon wants to write stanzas and hooks about this, about nights and moments like this, but he can't, not in all truth; he can't write music about men, not now and not ever.

namjoon has around two seconds to contemplate this sad thought before his entire world tips, and he's sent splashing into the water, arms flapping in an attempt to stay afloat. his head bobs back up, gaining breath again, before hoseok cannonballs in and makes his mouth fill with water again, but his feet find the bottom of the pool. once his eyes are clear of stinging chlorine, he can see that yoongi's latched onto his side, like a koala, giggling madly.

"sorry boys," hoseok shrugs, a mischievous grin plastered all over his face. "couldn't help myself."

namjoon jokingly splashes water at him. "you alright?" he asks yoongi, who nods, water dripping off his fringe and eyelashes slowly.

"yeah, i managed to grab you. seokie, i can't swim!" he sticks his tongue out at hoseok, whose face turns worried, horrified even.

"oh god, yoonie-bear, i'm so sorry, i didn't know-"

"-'s okay," yoongi shrugs, indifferent, and he carefully wades his way over to hoseok to cling to him. hoseok's hands cup his butt, keeping him afloat, and yoongi hooks his arms around hoseok's neck, pecking his lips softly. "you or joonie would've rescued me!"

namjoon smiles and joins in on the embrace. he loved when yoongi is like this, small and childish and sleepy, because it makes him that much more the adorable hyung. his adorable hyung. he nods, "we sure would've," and then presses a kiss to yoongi's rose petal lips, the older boy smiling and returning it in full.

"hey, let me join," hoseok hums, and yoongi breaks the kiss with namjoon to connect himself and hoseok in a sweet intimate kiss, and it all feels so beautiful and sweet and soft. "god, you're so gorgeous, yoon."

yoongi blushes ever so softly. they're all blushing, kissy messes, toes turning numb from chlorinated blue waters, hoseok's nose buried in yoongi's pale neck, hot breath fanning over thin collarbones, while namjoon holds both of them close, glad to feel the boys, his boys, pressed up against him, so real and so beautiful and in love.

"i love you both," namjoon whispers into hoseok's hair, nose breathing in the smell of ginger and lemon soap in his soaked locks. hoseok smiles very softly, a movie smile, slow and sweet, before tilting his head up and kissing namjoon's forehead. yoongi smiles too, an un-captured photograph smile, and he kisses namjoon's neck.

"love you." he mumbles quietly, lips brushing namjoon's tan skin. hoseok hums in agreement.

"love you both more." he chuckles softly.

"my boys," namjoon speaks. all of them are speaking in hushed whispers, more romantic than for the sake of not being found. "my, my boys. my pretty boys." he leans his head down to nip at hoseok's collarbone sweetly, tenderly, doing the same with that small spot under yoongi's ear that drives him wild.

"your boys, joonie." yoongi agrees.

"yeah," hoseok rasps. "your boys."

050418

good evenin meus putas it is 11pm and i am so soft for namgiseok you wouldn't believe

so hey ya boi kinds wants to write a minjoon fanfic with little!jimin that'd would basically be just fluff ( perhaps smut idfk ) and yeah what do u guys think??? it's just an idea that i have some things drafted for

love you all !!
- jace