09: teen, age / vminkook

TEEN,
AGE

WORD COUNT 1.4K
OVERVIEW in which jimin's boyfriends wake him up at two a.m. to go adventuring, and he reluctantly agrees. ( fluff!!! )

PLAYLIST teenager / got7, last young renegade / all time low, drugs and candy / all time low, clap / seventeen

     TAP. TAP. TAP.

jimin awoke to the sound of pebbles being thrown at his bedroom window. he sat up, raven hair messy and his eyes bleary as he glanced at the red numbers shining on the clock on his bedside table. 2:30 a.m. jimin sighed; there was only two people stupid enough to wake him up at this time.

he opened the window, a pebble hitting him square in the nose. "fuck!" he exclaimed, grabbing his nose and glaring down at the two boys stood in front of his mother's flowerbeds. "what the fuck, guys?"

jimin's boyfriends, taehyung and jeongguk, smiled up at him, taehyung giggling a little. the chrome red pickup truck that taehyung loved so much was parked in the road, and the two were fully dressed, so jimin knew this was going to be one of jeongguk's 'late night dates', which always seemed like a good idea, until they woke up feeling like shit the next day.

"cmon, jiminie! we're going to pop's!" jeongguk beamed, an arm around taehyung. the black haired boy rolled his eyes, grinning.

"i'll be down in a second!" he replied, rolling out of bed and grabbing clothes off of his floor. black sweatpants, one of jeongguk's shirts, taehyung's flame patterned hoodie and a pair of black converse, and he was ready. he grabbed the rope ladder from the back of his wardrobe, and flung it out of the window, tying the ends to the screws he'd stuck in the windowsill months ago.

"you better catch me if i fall, gguk," he called. jeongguk laughed. "i swear to god, muscle pig, i'll end you if you don't."

he made it down safely, his boyfriends immediately hugging him. he smiled and kissed both of them quickly, before yawning, an arm around jeongguk. "so, late night date again?"

jeongguk nodded, grinning cheekily. "yup!" he nodded, kissing jimin's cheek with a smirk. "don't lie, you love them."

"that," jimin waved an accusing finger. "is somewhat true."

taehyung laughed, leading them to the truck he had christened jiyong– after his ultimate celebrity crush, g-dragon– back when he had first bought it. he opened the passenger door, climbing in and over the gearstick, into the driver's side. jimin followed into the middle seat, and jeongguk in the passenger seat, closing his door and putting his feet up on the dashboard, pulling a packet of marlboro cigarettes from his pocket.

jeongguk's neck was littered with love bites from jimin the night before, and in his thrasher hoodie and ripped jeans he looked like one of the many ulzzang boys that popped up on jimin's feed on instagram. taehyung was similar– all the boys had various bruises scattered over their necks, from various make out sessions– and he wore a denim jacket and cap jimin was pretty sure he had stolen off of the other two. he looked almost ethereal in the moonlight, his jawline accentuated, red hair fluttering around him in the slight breeze and his lips always in that boxy grin.

taehyung started up the truck, jimin leaning forward to turn up the cd player, one of jeongguk's american rock albums playing loudly as taehyung drove through the sleepy neighbourhood. jeongguk held an unlit cigarette between his teeth, leaning on jimin's shoulder, an arm curling around jimin and his hand resting on taehyung's shoulder.