Ivette Martinez

Author's Note

Hey, guys! first of all, I just want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to read Beyond the Deep Water.  

This is a story very dear and close to my heart and I want to let you know a few things beforehand. 

Warning!!!!

Some of you may be sensitive to some of the content in this story. Things like bullying, physical and sexual abuse. Although there's no specific detail on it, there's enough mention of it so you can imagine can happens. But, if you oversee that type of subject, you can enjoy a beautiful story about finding who you are in life. 

Some of you might get bored at the beginning but keep in mind that, every brain is different and not every story will be as good as the others. The method I used to write this story is like a gentle love song. It flows slowly but a lot of care and emotion for every character I created.  

Remember, stories change from chapter to chapter, so if the first chapter is boring, give it a chance because that doesn't mean the whole story is boring and if it is you can let me know so I can make some changes. 

***

This is mainly a story about growth and letting go of the things that keep you in the dark. The emotions and hope I've tried to convey through Camille's story are very close and personal.  I want to send a message of hope and strength to anyone that, in a way, can relate to this character.  Also, it focuses more on a journey to break free and find happiness which of course is everyone's mission in life. 

Even when sometimes we feel awful, we go through hell and we can't see the light. But, in the end, someone, the one we least expect finds us and gives us the hope we desperately need to find our path in life. 

Lastly, every chapter is very descriptive not only because I want to paint a picture of this world I imagine in my head, but I also want you to picture the main characters and open a door to this magical journey where you can forget for a moment about your personal struggles.  

One last thing, I appreciate every comment, review or vote you give me; since one of my main struggles is Dyslexia, my brain has grown immune to find any mistakes in this story. So, please do point them out because I want to make this story so perfect and beautiful to one day of my get it published. 

Thank again!! 

I take a bow now!!! 

The curtains open and so it begins!!!